Quantcast

What are you having for breakfast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JackCivelli

This morning it was black coffee for me, 2 cheese sticks, and a banana. The least I’ve eaten for breakfast... probably this year.

Orchid

Was up early made my new recipe arthritis soup: celery sticks, kurkuma root, ginger root both roots fresh chopped into bits, herbamare salt, milled peppercorns, boiled it, put the geriatric stick blender which did not make the soup smooth, than added a spoon of creme fraiche to make it slightly creamy. Yesterday did the same recipe. Made a quart pan and throughout the day eat small bowls. Still have enough celery for a soup tomorrow.
Besides the soup had a small boiled egg and saltines. Peach tea.

Tracyarts

Breakfast burritos. I made 28 of them this morning, to freeze in batches of 4, minus the 4 we had this morning.

Eggs, red and green bell peppers, onion, breakfast sausage, and shredded cheese. Wrapped in flour tortillas burrito style. Simple but good.

So, that's breakfast for this week, maybe longer if we mix it up with other things some days.

Orchid

Peach tea & cane sugar.
Rye roll, thin slices deli beef salami, iceberg lettuce, mild french mustard, milled pepper black/white.
Small glass mango/guanabana juice.

Orchid

Still heatwave here, cold white plain yoghurt, 1/2 apple in bits, 1/2 banana. Cold water.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Left-over rigatoni with Italian sausage, and a bagel.

Last edited:

Dayeme35

I made an Omelette with bacon and pan sausage inside it.with cheese on top and inside. Some Orange juice and toast with strawberry jelly.

Orchid

Peach tea.
Deviled egg try out belgian andalouse sauce brand D&L ( Devos & Lemmens) and a caper on each half.
Few saltines.
Small glass mango/guanabana juice.

Latest posts