Quantcast

What are you having for breakfast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Back to Mc D's tomorrow morning. I have to admit that I've kinda missed it. I've really enjoyed the home cooked breakfasts over the weekend, but I still have that craving for fast food, if you know what I mean :D
For some reason, this post set off a craving I haven't had in a long time.
And to satisfy it, I shoved eight (8) sausage mcmuffins with egg into my face this morning.
(It could have been worse; I bought 10.)

yayfat

Recent habit - 2 strips bacon, 2 eggs over medium, 6 pieces of toast, 2 with peanut butter and/or 1 with grape jelly.

If not that, then 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, a McIntosh apple diced, some dried fruit (typ. cherries or cranberry), sufficient water to cook smooth in the microwave. After cooking, stir in peanut butter or walnuts, 1/2 cup milk on top.

SSBHM

For some reason, this post set off a craving I haven't had in a long time.
And to satisfy it, I shoved eight (8) sausage mcmuffins with egg into my face this morning.
(It could have been worse; I bought 10.)
I love to do the drive thru feast too!

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I don't sleep and am thinking of giving it up, ha. But in the morning, when I've finally gotten an hour or two, it's lovely to get up, as I did today, and make me a huge cup of strong coffee with milk and brown sugar, then make me a toasted cinnamon-raisin bagel with butter and jam, and a scrambled egg on top, sit down and practice "mindful eating" - where you taste every bite, feel the warmth of the coffee in your mouth and the "toasty" and "eggy" flavor of the bagel and...life ain't so bad after all. Sleep is for cats. :)

SSBHM

well, it's afternoon and now I want another breakfast so bad!

How's this sound:

French bread sliced diagonally into / / pieces. They are then dipped in egg, cream, and vanilla, and lightly pan fried. Then, a slice in the middle is stuffed with brown sugar, cinnamon, walnut pieces, and butter; and then baked shortly until the gooey mixture melts inside. I serve with butter and maple syrup too.

I'll probably mix up some more eggs in the original dipping concoction and make some scrambled eggs too topped with cheddar cheese, a sweet salsa, and after it's finished a dollop of sour cream for good measure.

NOW I'M STARVING!

LarryTheNoodleGuy

One cup attitude
2/3 tsp mojo
1 Tblspn cojones
A pinch of luck
Knead thoroughly
Do not spindle or mutilate
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Orchid

Tea & honey.
Boiled egg & marmite.
Saltines & butter & cheese.
Small glass of mango guanabana juice.

Tracyarts

A sausage and cheese kolache and a cinnamon twist from a donut shop (Shipley's for those in my part of the world). We passed right by it on the way to get our curbside grocery pickup this morning, saw the drive through line was short, and made a detour.

Latest posts