What are you having for breakfast

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

The past couple of weeks, I've been having ham and cheese buns. Just bread roll dough stuffed with some diced ham and shredded cheese before baking. Monday I made some filled with chopped BBQ beef brisket and BBQ sauce.

There's a bakery chain here called Morning's Kolaches that makes about 10-12 kinds of savory stuffed breakfast buns. I've been recreating some at home.

For a long time I couldn’t get enough doughnuts at breakfast but lately I just haven’t had a sweet tooth. But I have discovered Jimmy Dean breakfast croissant sandwiches that like a McGriddles at McDonald’s but on a croissant. I’ve been eating 5 or 6 for breakfast for a couple weeks now and today was no exception :)
I’ve also gotten into English style tea lately. “Builder brew” specifically. So that sums up my breakfast today, and for the last couple of weeks.

FFAscinated

Seeing the word "kolaches" made me drool like Homer Simpson.
Usually, it's an egg over easy, bacon or sausage and toast. On Fridays and "Meatless Mondays", it's oatmeal with cinnamon & milk. (Always "old-fashioned", never "quick" or instant. I like my oatmeal with a little "tooth" to it.) Today, I added chopped nuts before cooking (microwave) and blueberries after. Yum!

Orchid

Survived oral surgery yesterday morning and was on liquid yoghurt custard....
Breakfast this morning cut into toddler food bite size 1 cm 1 slice rye bread with butter and 1 slice cheese.
Small mango/guanabana juice 50 ml.
Tea with 1 tsp cane unrefined sugar.
Boiled egg dab of marmite, as least that hides the...mouth taste.

Latest posts