What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Walked into work the first day after vacation and half my team fyi'd me that their managers were driving them so crazy they are looking elsewhere. Highly skilled as they are, i dont anticipate it taking long. we have worked so closely for three years that the thought of change makes me unhappy. I really like them, but we have almost nothing in common outside of work. After they leave they will be just another linkedin contact...

And the worst part is...not only can i not blame them...i am up on a Monday after vacation looking up jobs myself. Because if they go, the last thing that makes my job tolerable will be gone (good humour, drive, skill, and an offer of going for a coffee on a stressful day). Working with good people is so important, and so hard to find...and change is scary/sad.

Considering how much time i spend at work, that spark of interest and challenge was key...now i wake up and sigh. It makes me unhappy because it doesnt have to be like that...

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I just noticed that too. You can't see who gave you rep in your control panel as well. I emailed Admin about that part but didn't see the missing rep button.

Grr.

Just checked, me either. That's NOT an upgrade, admins. Please revert that if possible.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
As far as I can tell, mine is somehow off too. I can only warn of other posts now.

Maybe it's something that affects only the FFA's ......:rolleyes:

lille

It longer shows me who sent it and I can't give it anymore either.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
1) rep is working fine for me, so far.
2) I have a series of questions in to Admin on the moderators board, and will keep you updated as best I can.
3) The changes were a surprise to me too (and people have found some others, too....longer editing window for one)

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
There are a ton of updated BHM/FFA stories in the story forum, and I don't have time to read them all!!!! arg!
You go and put your mod hat on, and tell that Undine that her having a life is not working for me anymore! I want my next instalment!!

Oh my god, I'll threaten her with terrible fan fiction of her work XD

lille

The semester hasn't started yet and I'm already stressed about the amount of work I'm going to have to do. I have 7 pages of my capstone due a week for one of my classes, starting in March and I already know I'm going to be a stressed out wreck.

lille

It's -3 and with the wind chill weather.com says it's feels like -22.

Latest posts