What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
True. Thankfully I don't, but that still doesn't stop my penis from having a really bitchin' toque collection.
I can see ppl posting to my blog but i can't respond. I feel so rude not being able to respond - it is this weird reflex.

ODFFA

I stumbled across an article on facebook about a gay man (here in SA) being mocked by police officers when reporting that he'd been sexually assaulted. I'm usually good about avoiding comment sections and I don't know why my eye fell to one of the comments below, but it did. And quite literally 99% of the posts thereafter were like "Good, I'd do the same." "I'd have beaten him, locked him away and thrown away the key." "That's why God hasn't been giving us rain - it's all these gay people." "I want to read real news about real men and women, stop wasting my time with this shit." *

Turns out today is a beautiful day for misanthropy!

*Grammatical errors verrrrrry generously corrected, as you might imagine.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
People are acting weird and it is confusing me. They are smiling, nodding, saying "hi" for no reason when I walk by. What the hell is going on?

fat hiker

People are acting weird and it is confusing me. They are smiling, nodding, saying "hi" for no reason when I walk by. What the hell is going on?
You've moved to Nova Scotia?

Seriously, in the Canadian Maritime provinces such behaviour is normal, not weird. But unless you've been teleported....

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
When you hit the send button and realize right after you probably should have taken a minute to think about it.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I do this all the time!

(If it is an email dont try to retract it, it rarely works)

-----

Apparently i have bad tendonosis in my left foot. Hurts a lot.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Chemicals burns to the face and hands.

From a moisturiser and cleaning products, respectively. Damn skin sucks.

ODFFA

Chemicals burns to the face and hands.

From a moisturiser and cleaning products, respectively. Damn skin sucks.
Dude, you and I could be a People With Sensitive Skin support group all unto ourselves by the sound of it. I've been battling some damn eczema (body and face) for some time now. It's finally starting to clear. Really hope you find what works for you.

x0emnem0x

Words.
I love my mom, but goodness she is so cynical and terrible and exaggerates about every damn thing! No wonder I want to rip her head off some days. The worst part is I'm a lot like her, just hoping I am not exactly like her when I am her age, hopefully my life has found more happiness...

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
The worst part is I'm a lot like her, just hoping I am not exactly like her when I am her age, hopefully my life has found more happiness...
I wish you every happiness. FWIW, the psychologists say you get your deepest vaues and your basic outlook on life from the parent of the opposite sex, your techniques from the parent of the same sex. I see this in myself and in my wife*, and it may hold true for you, too.

*Note for husbands reading this post: do not tell your wife that she resembles her mother unless your insurance is paid up.

Tad

mostly harmless
*Note for husbands reading this post: do not tell your wife that she resembles her mother unless your insurance is paid up.
Seems like a good opportunity to post this song

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO69p_9SpIg[/ame]

(my wife loves this song .... I bite my lip when she plays it, because there really is no coming out of that discussion in good form)

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
Seems like a good opportunity to post this song
If she likes the Proclaimers and hasn't seen 'Sunshine on Leith' I recommend you hunt it down for a date night.

It's a jukebox musical featuring songs by The Proclaimers.

Reactions: Tad

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
My girlfriend has decided to move to Indiana for work and after much debate / arguing last night we have decided to call it quits.

Reality fuckin sucks sometimes. Zero problems in the relationship, have had a great thing going...but I have an awesome career here and she can have an awesome career in Indiana...but neither of us want to do the long distance thing.

It's 2016, why can't we teleport yet?

Group builder