What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Hahaha, I am loving this cake tangent! Yes, Xy has it spot on with how cake is best enjoyed!

Yes, esp when watching a big boi eat it
Also, speaking of sad, cake-related things, a kid at the barn bought in these amazing, gorgeous, hand made cupcakes, one for everybody. Because I have lunch at a different time to everyone else (#supervisorproblems) I didn't get mine, so she put it in the office in the barn for me to eat later, as we can't eat in there.

Here comes the sad bit. My manager accidentally knocked it on the floor and got it covered in sawdust and straw, and it had to be thrown away. :(

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I had the oven door half open and leaned over to get something and my stomach pressed right on the inside of the oven door. Under belly burn. Sadface.

Crumbling

Distilled Evil
I had the oven door half open and leaned over to get something and my stomach pressed right on the inside of the oven door. Under belly burn. Sadface.
Could be worse. Just make sure you learn from it, a friend of mine set her breasts on fire (reaching for something on a back burner) at least a dozen times that I know of.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAp8j4c2LGs&feature=youtu.be&t=46"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAp8j4c2LGs&feature=youtu.be&t=46[/ame]

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
After six months of foot pain, the last two agonizing (so bad I can't even run agility) , Xy is finally is sitting in the walkin. Stupid pain, stupid doctors.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
After six months of foot pain, the last two agonizing (so bad I can't even run agility) , Xy is finally is sitting in the walkin. Stupid pain, stupid doctors.
Yeah, walking around in agony for two months without getting it checked out. Clearly the doctors are the stupid ones...:doh:

Tad

mostly harmless
Xy I'd say you were suffering from a bad case of what my mother always calles 'man diseas' , other than, you know, the whole 'man' part. That sort of stubborn ignoring pain is NOT a virtue darn it!

I hope they get you some guidance on what's up down there.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Haha i am totally a "guy" when it comes to stuff like that. Too much time in hospital as a kid!

I have anti-inflammatory pills now. Just need to wait til wed to go for the ultrasound.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
11 hour day at my main job and I still have 2 hours of work to do from home for my second job. Why do I torture myself? Fuck it, at least I can work at home without pants.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
The addition of clickbait on dims, even if it's only for non-members. That stuff is so shady and half the sites linked are spyware traps. If I had seen that when I started browsing the forums before joining I never would have signed up or taken the site seriously. I suspect this will prevent a lot of new BHM/FFA from signing up and turn it into nothing but pron browsers joining.

View attachment Screenshot_2016-05-09-17-22-54.jpg

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
I wonder if they've considered doing something directly with say plus size clothing companies like torrid, casual male, Kingsize direct or some of the smaller big and tall stores (Davis Big and Tall). Although they might be hesitant because of some of the more hardcore content.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I would rather see ancient threads removed, ancient attachments and links to keep costs down, than that type of ad. To be honest that does look illegitimate. I don't see it, staying logged in, but i have to agree it would turn me away too.

It just seems very kneejerk; low quality adds if not logged in, and blaring, aggressive red text when i do log in (even though I support already)...just doesn't seem "classy". More like a dark corner of the internet, if you ken the allusion.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
To be honest I'm liking http://ffambrosia.com more and more. It's run by an FFA for FFA/female feeders and BHM/male feedees. The woman who runs it is a very nice and smart FFA who pays for the site out of pocket (I suggested she take donations) I think she's spent all of $1000 on the site running it for like 6 months so far.

Latest posts

Group builder