What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Welcome back sassy!

--

Ouch that sucks Doc!!

My puppy shattered his canine and they needed to cut into his jaw to remove it :( teeth suck

ODFFA

Damn! I bet Mrs Feelgood was the perfectly complete antithesis of a happy camper when she found that out. I'm trying to imagine how I would have reacted. The image isn't flattering. I hope they can make it up to her somehow. I mean, in addition to finally getting the problem fixed.

teeth suck

Bad Xy! You make me think bad-pun thoughts! [emoji14]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
That moment when you realize you may not be able to ethically work for your current company anymore.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
What about, like, if you were to decide to stay-on, anyway...?

Like how, sometimes, a good, white-hat type of character turns evil...

That could be kind of cool as well.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
It's beginning to look as if the only way you can work for an ethical company is if you own it. :(

Ohio Lady

I'm unhappy because my only son and family live in Oklahoma and I'm 1100 miles away from them.. (the only family I have left)...

lille

I got bit by any yesterday and had a severe allergic reaction, my whole ankle swole up. Now I'm on a steroid pack. Harrumph.

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I don't go there (hyde park) and that makes me happy!

---

That sucks, hope your finger feels better!

---

I had to swim to work its so sticky!!!

CleverBomb

On Space Out
I haven't been around as much lately. What happened?
Clubhouse subforum got dumped into the Lounge (unprotected). Appears now to have been an accident, though initially it seemed to be a somewhat callous intentional move.

Mods are working on cleanup.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Definitely wasn't intentional, the mods are working with the admins to try and work out what happened here. I said this on a post in the lounge, but I tried to move all the blogs/clubhouse posts to a private forum for the time being but there's no real way for me to know which posts came from the clubhouse and which have always been in the lounge. :doh:

If you have something you want taking down/hiding from there then send me a link and I will sort it for you.

Also, on the 'things you are unhappy about today' topic, I think I fractured my toe last night. It's currently an interesting shade of purple and three times bigger than the toe on the other foot.