What are you unhappy about today?

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by FishCharming, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Jun 28, 2017 #4121

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

post all the hardcore kinky stuff! I pay in gold and forever gratitude

Seriously ladies, my imagination is so poor lately I can't put anything together. I have a scrap of a story written because since 2010 Im used to you all spoiling me with premium content and now I'm a drug addict without my stimulants so I have to do something lol

2. Jul 7, 2017 #4122

ashblonde

ashblonde

ashblonde

Busy writing

Its like you just ask, and voila, finally, some new stories appear ;)

Xyantha Reborn likes this.
  3. Jul 7, 2017 #4123

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

:smitten::smitten:

---

My sister went away for a month and left her cat with her boyfriend but left me as the primary contact for the 22 yo cats health. So of course the cat is now trying to die while she is gone. Getting bad shits and lethargic, but is eating. But apparently the diarreah is something he often does, so now he is playing chicken with a vet date. The worst past is my sister has no money for a big vet trip (plus he is so old) so my instruction is basically if he cant make it to put him down. This sucks.

4. Jul 8, 2017 #4124

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

This really does suck :/ 22yo is a very impressive age, he's almost as old as I am. It always saddens me when people can't afford to treat their animals, it must be s terrible feeling not being able to help your friend.

5. Aug 15, 2017 #4125

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

One of my priorities in my new job was getting some cross-training happening, I have two people who are the only ones who really know what it is that they do. But between vacations and rush-jobs it hasn't been easy, so we've only just covered the tip of the iceberg so far.... and one of those two key people just gave his two week notice. This is going to end up being a clusterf***, as there is no way to get a full brain dump on all the little tweaks of what he does within two weeks, nor will we be able to replace him that quickly, nor are any of the other people as broadly competent as he is. Also I'm predicting some long days on my part as I try to master as much as possible of what he is doing, and then as I cover off a lot of it until we have him replaced.

(he was on vacation the first week I was here, so I'm pretty sure his departure is not my fault -- he must have been looking before we first met. And I think we've gotten along well. And technically he doesn't even report to me. But I still feel like I failed to head this off, somehow).

6. Aug 15, 2017 #4126

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

One of my priorities in my new job was getting some cross-training happening, I have two people who are the only ones who really know what it is that they do. But between vacations and rush-jobs it hasn't been easy, so we've only just covered the tip of the iceberg so far.... and one of those two key people just gave his two week notice. This is going to end up being a clusterf***, as there is no way to get a full brain dump on all the little tweaks of what he does within two weeks, nor will we be able to replace him that quickly, nor are any of the other people as broadly competent as he is. Also I'm predicting some long days on my part as I try to master as much as possible of what he is doing, and then as I cover off a lot of it until we have him replaced.

(he was on vacation the first week I was here, so I'm pretty sure his departure is not my fault -- he must have been looking before we first met. And I think we've gotten along well. And technically he doesn't even report to me. But I still feel like I failed to head this off, somehow).

7. Aug 22, 2017 #4127

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Gonna be quitting my job on a sunday. Still going in on saturdays but I'm done with sundays for a number of reasons.

The stress is making me ill, it is costing me a lot of money, I'm getting harrassed and threatened on my way to work and... well, the final straw is my boss bringing in somebody new to 'help' because he doesn't think I'm objective enough.

I only worked sundays to begin with as a personal favour to my boss, who I consider a friend. If this is how he is going to repay my years of covering his back and doing half his job for him, then I'm done. I'll stick to just saturdays with my other boss.

8. Aug 22, 2017 #4128

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!

My boss is literally the worst boss I have ever worked under. I seriously hope I can find a new job and in so doing...make her life as painful as possible.

It took two years to get me to this point, and to the point coworkers are staring and murmuring at her behaviour. Time to move on!!

9. Aug 25, 2017 #4129

Anjula

Anjula

Anjula

the bitchy one

I'm sorry for both of you. Horrible bosses is something I never had to deal with but I can imagine it makes life difficult. I hope you will find a new amazing job filled with great opportunities that's gonna make you happy and fulfilled.

10. Aug 30, 2017 #4130

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

How did the quitting Sundays go, Loopy?

Xy: any chance that something will be done about your boss anytime soon?

The only thing that I'm unhappy about is that Summer is almost done, but by the weather it only felt like it started a few weeks ago. I want more shorts weather, darn it!

11. Sep 19, 2017 #4131

lille

lille

lille

I'm on day two of being home sick. I feel miserable and Archer doesn't undstand why I won't get up and play with him.

12. Sep 21, 2017 #4132

Kompliziert

Kompliziert

Kompliziert

Complicated

Sorry to hear that, Lille. That sounds terrible, being sick is never fun! I hope you are able to play with Archer soon!

I'm sad that I've never been able to flirt, let alone make out with, a BHM. Somehow everybody I know is skinny. Not to mention, I am very much in love with my partner, who is rail thin, and who doesn't want to gain an ounce. I'd never want to cheat on them or leave them, so instead I just have to dream about what it could be like with someone whose body turned me on. I'm so fortunate to really love my partner, but it feels like the death of my sexuality that I was never able to hook up with someone large. I just wish I could experience it, at least once in my life. A beautiful, sexy man I could caress and cuddle. I guess I just wasn't meant to have what I want. :(

Melian likes this.
  13. Nov 1, 2017 #4133

Iannathedriveress

Iannathedriveress

Iannathedriveress

Random Heroine

Today has been a sad day for me. My parents and I had to put our dog, Cookie, to sleep due to pain. Pain that turned out to be organ failure. You were always there for me, to see me go from kid to adult, male to female.

R.I.P Cookie
    2005-2017 :'(

14. Nov 1, 2017 #4134

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

RIP Cookie.

And condolences to you and your family.

15. Nov 1, 2017 #4135

lille

lille

lille

I'm so sorry for your loss.

16. Nov 1, 2017 #4136

BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease

So sorry for your loss!
    Losing a pet is hard :(

17. Nov 3, 2017 #4137

fat hiker

fat hiker

fat hiker

So all those warm days in October (!!) must have made you happy?

18. Nov 3, 2017 #4138

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

They did make for much biking and wearing of shorts. But honestly it was getting eerie by the end of the month--so consistently nice that late in October is not normal!

Green Eyed Fairy likes this.
  19. Mar 29, 2018 #4139

ODFFA

ODFFA

ODFFA

I just overheard my mom talking shit about me to her friend on the phone. I'm shaking. More from fear than anger, which feels so goddamn disempowering. I keep telling myself "Whyyy would you give the remotest fuck what this woman thinks of you?" But I just... do. And I hate it. And I hate her. And I don't want to be affected by her anymore.

20. Mar 29, 2018 #4140

agouderia

agouderia

agouderia

Library Girl Staff Member Library Mod

Hugs Odette - so sorry to hear that.

It's probably one of the most difficult things in life - finding out our own parents are not the best for us. No matter how well one can rationalize this on a purely intellectual level - on the emotional level it will always kick in and hurt.

Strength and new sources of happiness for you!