Quantcast

What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

JackCivelli

There was this awesome one off sandwich shop near my office called Foghat Subs. It’s been there since forever. I’ve been eating there since I was about 13 years old. Covid ran it out of business a couple of weeks ago and I’m probably more sad about it than I ought to be.

Dayeme35

Actually I have something I am genuinely unhappy about. I found out today that most schools have banned the reading of To Kill a Mockingbird from the school curriculums. That pisses me off so bad. I read that book in school when I was about 15 years old and to this day it is one of the best books I have ever read. I remember even back then, when I was a dumb shithead, how much I learned reading that book.
Thats also one of my favorite books and The movie is one of my personal faves as well. Schools aren't the same as they used to be sad to say,

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
There was this awesome one off sandwich shop near my office called Foghat Subs. It’s been there since forever. I’ve been eating there since I was about 13 years old. Covid ran it out of business a couple of weeks ago and I’m probably more sad about it than I ought to be.
I get that, it is both a good sandwich shop and part of your personal history, so a loss in two ways. Sorry that it couldn't make it :(

GrowingBoy

Colonial Warrior

I am unhappy because guitar legend Eddie Van Halen has passed away at the age of 65
There is a thread I made yesterday. You can participate on it.

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
There is a thread I made yesterday. You can participate on it.

Ditto. nobody can ever play spanish fly like him. he also did the guitar on the ever so popular surf song.

Latest posts