Quantcast

What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nic_nic07

Resident Gentern
On my way to a final today I got a phone call that my aunt was just killed in a car accident. I so showed up to class still crying and I am pretty sure that I failed the final.
OMG! :( That's so sad. I'm so sorry. :hug: You and your family are in my prayers.

Amaranthine-same with you. :( My grandma is going through a period as well. Blessings to you and your family-especially your uncle.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Well I ended up rebelling when I realized my sisters house was a golds gym and made a lil gingerbread cthulhu.
You're so creative :happy:

I would have just pooped on her gym and said something stupid like, "hai guyz, who brought the yule log?"

NYC_FFA

First Christmas as a married couple, and my husband and I are apart for Christmas. :( He had to work, so he's not getting home until the 27th.

Meddlecase

I am a whorebath.
My good headphones are fucking dead. Wah. Now I have to use the ten dollar ones with bad bass quality.

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
My good headphones are fucking dead. Wah. Now I have to use the ten dollar ones with bad bass quality.
UGH. I know that feeling. I HATE breaking good headphones, but it happens all the time. Luckily, the ones I have now have replaceable wires!

It's hard being an audiophile :doh:

Meddlecase

I am a whorebath.
UGH. I know that feeling. I HATE breaking good headphones, but it happens all the time. Luckily, the ones I have now have replaceable wires!

It's hard being an audiophile :doh:
I require that you send me these marvels of audio technology.
Seriously though, I didn't even know headphones with replaceable wires even existed. I will be getting some. Whenever I stop being broke.

thekidstable

Grabbin' pills
I don't mean to be a downer, but just looking at some of the stuff my family gave me and knowing how lucky I am. And I think of all those people who woke up today and got nothing, and all the kitties and doggies in the shelters who still have no home. I don't deserve any of this.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I had the day off yesterday....as I am taking off Thursday/Friday for NYC!!!!!
.....got an hour into my work and during this time it sounded like a jack hammer was right over my head.......until the sound stopped, a big boom and everything went BLACK..........waited 45 minutes and the utilities co had been called for a power outage......!@#$%^&*()*&^%$#@!~

Discodave

My horrible hang over/sugar rush fall out. 5 days of constent eating and drinking and i feel like someones slowly smacking my head with a large hamer. bleh

fluffyandcute

Actually there are several things but will only name one today..lol.
Needing a financial miracle!!! enough said huh?

Latest posts