What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
im kinda dissappointed I applied for a job and sorta thought that i had a really good shot at it...and found out in less then 24 hours.....they hired someone already...

I was so in my head living in the new exciting job...............:(

and it's just work as usual SSDD

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
The usual bullshit with men and the fact that my grandpas mobility is declining.

Mind you Im grateful his mind is all there but knowing he is struggling sucks.

Also Im alone, and my roommate is with her jackass boyfriend who I am getting a real bad vibe about so Im alone.

LovesBigMen

Poco G. leave it there xD
The jerk-ass elderly man that said "you shouldn't giggle, you'll gain weight" to me today while I was shopping. Like WTF?! He's lucky he was a crabby, OLD fucker or I would have ripped his head off.

Marinate in your own misery, asshole. That's my retaliation.
WTF that guy is a dumb ass!
I wan't to punch him!

Twilley

Mood swings and susceptibility to suggestion have almost ruined my day. Good music is cheering me up, though.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
One of my necklaces just exploded in a shower of beads!
Better here than at work I suppose, but still!

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Being broke. I'm unhappy about that everyday but today I'm especially unhappy since I put $140 on my credit card yesterday because I <3 shopping. Buyers remorseeee. If I didn't wear half of it to the club yesterday I'd return it but it's too late.

Oh, also my hours getting cut & my inability to find a second job.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm just feeling ripped off.

I married a guy who was attractive, not really wanting to change anything physically, and seemed fairly sane. 1.5 years later, he's lost a bunch of weight and now appears to have depression/anxiety or bipolar disorder...something like that, and it causes him to act like a freak all of the time.

Yes, I realize that none of this is about me, and I offer him 100% support IRL, but I still feel the need to bitch about it somewhere, because it is really fucking annoying. So there.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!

I married a guy who was attractive, not really wanting to change anything physically, and seemed fairly sane. 1.5 years later, he's lost a bunch of weight and now appears to have depression/anxiety or bipolar disorder...something like that, and it causes him to act like a freak all of the time.

Yes, I realize that none of this is about me, and I offer him 100% support IRL, but I still feel the need to bitch about it somewhere, because it is really fucking annoying. So there.
word... you should dump him. in fact you should dump canada! it'll take some time to acclimate to a new country. maybe you should start out with something pretty close to what you're used to? like buffalo? :D

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
i am unhappy that we were super busy last night at work and have been for like 2 weeks now and i've been working for like twelve nights straight.. anyhow, being flustered and burnt out i made a mistake last night and gave one of my tables someone else's credit slip. they just signed it and walked out even though they never gave me a card of their own. so i ended up having to pay for their dinner out of my own pocket. and i could think of about 200 other ways i could have used $50... like a bag of crack and a $20 whore!

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts

Are you sure the mental issues have nothing to do with being in close proximity to you?

Pretty sure if I were around you all the time I'd go insane.:wubu:

SSBBW Katerina

FillOutUrProfileFellas
Apparently it is considered to be immoral because of the rape topics, racial slurs, profanity, and "adult themes" that are in the book.

I come from a very conservative family (crazy right?) and even they don't mind that I read that book. Ugh.
This is horrible to hear/ read. I love that book as well. Read it in jr high & high school again for American Lit class. A timeless tome for the ages.

May I conclude with a quote from the 'fashionably' late (1854-1900) Oscar Wilde with regards to censorship & what's immoral,
"There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.":bow:

Here, here! Love him.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance

It's good to purge those feelings. We all get frustrated with the hand that's dealt us, that's for sure.

-hug-

Latest posts