What are you unhappy about today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheMildlyStrangeone

on the upside, I'm sure your car sounded badass without an exhaust pipe. All you need to do is weld it back on, easy peasy.

lol, I've had my fair share of shit cars. Had a shaggin wagon, ok so a Roadmaster wagon, where the exhaust was hanging off the car for weeks. I was deaf as shit after that. Same car where the top half of the driver seat broke off and I literally drove the car holding myself up with the steering wheel.

As far as the exhaust goes--yes, I can get it put back on. I was fortunate to find the piece that fell of and it was intact. In fact, it looked as though it just slid out.

The badass noise will only make me more deaf than I already am from loud music. Not cool to be 25 and going 'huh' all the time. :p

Paquito

don't July to me
My mouth is still so sore from the braces that I can't eat a doughnut without it hurting. A DOUGHNUT.

Fuck it, we are getting Chickfila for the Superbowl and I'm going to fucking eat my body weight in delicious chicken.

Paquito

don't July to me
Incredibly stressful week. I've had to study all week for a test Tuesday while working in a speech due Wednesday that has 3423r5 million components that have to be turned in at different times. I can't even bother studying for another test that I have Tuesday, since I don't have enough time.

Tomorrow - wake up before class to finish introduction of speech to turn in, then study after classes get out.

Tuesday - Take two tests then rush back home to create a statistic, write an entire full-sentence outline of the speech, and write a reference list.

Not to mention the entire weekend spent studying for a stupid test for a class that I hate. I need this week to be over.

JulieD

Incredibly stressful week. I've had to study all week for a test Tuesday while working in a speech due Wednesday that has 3423r5 million components that have to be turned in at different times. I can't even bother studying for another test that I have Tuesday, since I don't have enough time.

Tomorrow - wake up before class to finish introduction of speech to turn in, then study after classes get out.

Tuesday - Take two tests then rush back home to create a statistic, write an entire full-sentence outline of the speech, and write a reference list.

Not to mention the entire weekend spent studying for a stupid test for a class that I hate. I need this week to be over.

Wow...- was just going to complain a little that I'm having a tough time trying to fall asleep...huh, never mind now. Too bad I can't somehow assist you in your studies...I'm sure that would knock me right out.

JulieD

Wow...- was just going to complain a little that I'm having a tough time trying to fall asleep...huh, never mind now. Too bad I can't somehow assist you in your studies...I'm sure that would knock me right out.

Weird double post...let me take the time to post what I left out the first time.... We would start off as study budies, then end up as cuddle buddies. I do wooboo some sexi mexi!:wubu:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL

.........B R E A T H E...............

graphicsgal

Yucky sinus infection. Been hanging on for two weeks. Today my head hurts and I want to be in bed. :(

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
The damn floods have wrecked and made my summer all soggy! I can't go up to my tinylakeside slice of sanity, because there's damaged roads.
And the whole town up there got washed out, and they had to throw out about a zillion litres of icecream!

Stupid cyclones! Stupid floods!

Paquito

don't July to me
My speech outline is done, the visual aids are completed, and the references are all cited. Now I just have the tiny, little detail of actually delivering this speech to my entire class. Good thing I don't have an intense, paralyzing fear of public speaking or anything like that.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Yesterday Couldn't sleep I had so much pain from a tooth ache
Radiating thbrough my left side + ear

Then today finallygetting emergency dentist
Visit and a Root. Canal-to now be followed
Up by a crown $$$$$$$

Vikes help a lot ........just saying

JulieD

I fell on my kitchen floor this morning... i was running late to the third power and i guess i just didn't realize that i had socks on... took one step on my slick kitchen floor and before i realized what happen i was sprawled out all over the place. I guess normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but i fell down my stairs in July and broke my arm pretty bad. It was a pretty traumatic experience for my daughter back then, and i have a feeling she had a flash back to that time this morning and ended up freaking out a little. Thank goodness that she is such a resilient kid, and as soon as she realized that i was ok, she was ok. But now i have a huge bruise on my arm that i seem to be able to bump every 5 minutes, and a small flesh wound. Im just grateful that she is ok, and that im not hurt too badly... It would have sucked to have to have another set of steel plates installed...lol :doh::doh::doh: well, maybe you cant really see the bruise that well...but it still effing hurts!

View attachment Picture 140.jpg

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
Lost my Aunt 3 years ago today in a car accident.

My family misses her terribly.

Rest in peace, Auntie Michelle. We love you.

Latest posts