Quantcast

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
For the last three days, I've been having an Arrested Development marathon. I'm watching season 3 right now.

Bob Loblaw's law blog!!

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
I'm watching the Batman series, the 1966 one. All the episodes are uploaded onto some dude's Youtube channel. It's so much fun to watch and laugh at the plot lines, the cheesy phrases, those costumes, the sexual tension between Adam West (Batman) and Julie Newmar (Catwoman)! LMAO!!!

You could tell when the actors were really enjoying themselves. I think it would have been so much fun to actually be part of that show.

Falling Boy

Winter is coming..
As per usual, Supernatural. I watch it way too much but I just can't help it.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm catching up on some Mentalist.

And I love Arrested Development! I can't wait for the new ones to come on Netflix!

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm catching up on some Mentalist.

And I love Arrested Development! I can't wait for the new ones to come on Netflix!
Me too!!! It's like the best show ever..I about have them all memorized lol. The new episodes won't come out soon enough

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Today I'm gonna start season 8 of Stargate SG-1 and have season 1 of Stargate Universe on the ready.

willowmoon

Don't Panic!
More episodes of Sanford And Son. Redd Foxx was a comic genius, PERIOD.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Finished season 8 of stargate and waiting for the library to get season 9 in (and season 1 of stargate atlantis) I realized I got stargate universe on accident. That one doesn't begin until the entire sg-1 series is over.

Soooo while I'm waiting on the library, I'm finishing Deadwood.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm watching Seeking a Friend for the End of the World.. sort of a bittersweet movie so far..

LeoGibson

Happy
I watch this periodically with my gramma lol.

I think they're setting up Adam to be the new Victor for when Victor retires from the show.
I agree. That's why he's my favorite character on the show, after Victor that is. I would love to see the two of them bury their hatchet and work together to get Newman back and make it huge.

What am I watching now? Notre Dame vs. Boston College after watching them fightin' Texas Aggies beat hell outta Bama! Gig 'Em Ags!

Latest posts