What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
I am notorious for liking things way after they are first popular...

Starting Mad Men, season 2. Dang this is a good show.

mermaid8

mermaid
I know what I'll be watching tonight....abc Thursday night.....thank god grey's, scandal, and how to get away with murder are back!

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
Finished Season 6 of Mad Men. Binge watched the whole series up to this point. Now to get caught up on S7 before the last half airs in the spring.

I've pretty much decided to cancel my cable sometime soon, I haven't watched this much TV in years and it's almost all through the AppleTV.

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
Watching AHS Asylum again .... in order to get Freak Show out of my head which was by far (for me) the worst of all the AHS seasons.

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
Started Arrested Development again, cause why start a series I've never seen when I can watch this again.

mermaid8

mermaid
Watching last nights episode of reign. I love any show set in the medieval/ dark ages period; the drama, the clothing, the royal intrigue it is all so thrilling.

Oona

¬.¬
Watching last nights episode of reign. I love any show set in the medieval/ dark ages period; the drama, the clothing, the royal intrigue it is all so thrilling.
I freaking loved that show. I blew through it so fast. I wish there was more of it.

MattB

Canucklehead
DM Supporter
Watching a documentary on the Russian meteor strike, waiting for my caffeine to kick in.

Latest posts