Quantcast

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LumpySmile

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one... Haven't seen it before. Kind of a yawner. We'll see if I can stay awake for the whole thing

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
Tesla-Master of Lightening.

I got about 30 minutes in before I had to make dinner. So far it was his early life and how he and Westinghouse lit the Chicago fair. They were just getting into how he harnessed Niagara falls to generate power.

I have watched other Tesla documentaries to know he got used and ripped off from pretty much everyone he ever had business dealings with.

This one is from PBS, so it is pretty well done. I will finish watching later. That is the joy of Roku. :)

MattB

Epicurean
I'm watching Insidious again, while I wait for the caffeine to kick in so I can start a full day of nothing but guitars.

I love the intro score to this film.

LumpySmile

Not being a football fan, I actually got nostalgic yesterday and found a bunch of 'This Old House' episodes on Youtube. Used to watch that a lot on Sundays when I was a teen.

I think I liked it better before I knew what stuff costs.

Still, I got hooked on their reimagine of a modern styled house in Cambridge, MA and I'm finishing up watching that season this morning.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Yup...I think this will be a very cool series once it really gets rolling.
To be honest, I like it as much as TWD. Everyone's complaining how slow it is and all that, and boring cuz there isn't a bunch of zombie action - but in the Wiki they're like in the beginning of all of this, still. It's new to them, they have to introduce all of the characters, and even though some of them are annoying they are adding all the extra stuff in for later character development! I'm enjoying it! Although Chris and Alicia both kind of annoy me with their stupidity, as well as the wife who wants to save everyone...

x0emnem0x

Words.
Recently finished S1 of Better Call Saul on Netflix. It was a lot better than I originally thought it would be since I was in denial that Breaking Bad ended... but it's actually really good! Like, really really good! So watch it if you haven't, or even if you haven't watched Breaking Bad, (which if you haven't, get on it!) You'll probably love it. Oh, also been watching Bob Ross since Netflix finally added something people love.

canadianbbw4u

Just finished OITNB. Watching Big Brother, Wentworth, Ray Donovan weekly. Suits starts this week too!!

x0emnem0x

Words.
Finished watching the Back to the Future trilogy, I had only seen one and barely remembered it. But the series is awesome.

Now I must finish OITNB.

Latest posts