Quantcast

What are you wearing right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Navy comfy sweat pants and navy cotton top thin straps, forest green scarf and a lightweight gray cardigan.
(Searching for new cardigans online, so if anyone knows...)

Maize

Black stone-washed work-appropriate jeans, black shoes, black socks, and a button-down shirt, untucked with the sleeves rolled up, made of a thick material with vertical blended stripe pattern shifting between terracotta and maroon.

kgknight

Under the covers in the natural. I treat my bedroom as it its the Garden of eden.

Orchid

Navy sweat pants, new frilly edge white cotton top with thin straps, old grey thin cardigan, grey/gold scarf.

Tracyarts

Bike shorts, tank top, black knit lounge dress, compression stockings, fuzzy pink socks, and silver sequined house slippers. And hair in a bun on top of my head. No fucks given...

abzu

Thick winter-compatible pullover complimenting unclad lower half. Pants and underwear only slow me down as I leap from my resting place like a coiled tiger. It has been suggested that it's more like a sack of wet laundry falling off the edge of a bed, but those who put forward such notions are merely jealous of my Shaolin-esque dexterity.

LeoGibson

Happy
Black Justin smooth ostrich skin ropers, shale blue Ariat jeans, a navy and white checked shirt, a Michael Kors navy blazer, and black rimmed Oakley eyeglasses.

Last edited:

Tracyarts

Brown tee shirt, denim maxi skirt, black leggings, black fleece lined boots, black sweatshirt weight jacket, gray knit scarf. I'm cold this morning.

Latest posts