What are your favorite workouts?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

nityaarora12

I used to have a body that was envied by women and adored by men, now after 2 children and entering my thirties, I am struggling with this new body that seems to foreign to me. My belly still looks like i'm 4 - 6 months pregnant and my clothes don't fit right. As a result, my self esteem has taken a nose dive, because that was the thing that I was known for - having a beautiful body. i have decided to join a gym, because for me it symbolizes taking control of my life and doing what I can to change the things that i can. Your exercises in this article are a really great tips, I HOPE and PRAY tha i'll be able to regain at least a flat stomach and some muscle tone. ...

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
I used to have a body that was envied by women and adored by men, now after 2 children and entering my thirties, I am struggling with this new body that seems to foreign to me. My belly still looks like i'm 4 - 6 months pregnant and my clothes don't fit right. As a result, my self esteem has taken a nose dive, because that was the thing that I was known for - having a beautiful body. i have decided to join a gym, because for me it symbolizes taking control of my life and doing what I can to change the things that i can. Your exercises in this article are a really great tips, I HOPE and PRAY tha i'll be able to regain at least a flat stomach and some muscle tone. ...

with alittle effort all things are possible.:) good luck!:)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
My boss is a junkie on trying every DVD on the market...

we tried some very intense FIRE or something a few weeks ago...out of our league

but today we tried PHSYIQUE 57 I believe it's called....we did the 30 minute tape, with tons and tons of quads, glutes, inner thigh, abs work...pretty challenging I must say : >

Resson

My favorite workout exercises are running,walking and cycling.I really like cardio exercises.These exercises are best for me and i can do these exercises easily.

Cynthia

The Nia Technique is what I love the most. For the past few months, though, I've fallen off the exercise wagon and don't feel as confident about going to hour-long classes where I feel compelled to keep up with people half my weight. (Ack! It's some irrational pride thing.)

So, it's back to baby steps for now. My neighborhood Curves has introduced 30-minute Zumba classes with machine-work intervals. They're relatively fun and manageably short but not as transcendent of an experience as Nia.

RockyAO

A few years ago, I used to practice walking in both road and in a atlethic track. I just wish to get back to walk soon!!!
Oh, that's great. It's always nice to see a fellow hiker here. Which trails do you like more? And what gear you prefer to take with you? These days I prefer to do as Cleverwander suggests packing an extra pair of warm socks and rain poncho in my backpack

My favorite workout exercises are running,walking and cycling.I really like cardio exercises.These exercises are best for me and i can do these exercises easily.

Wow, what a routine. I envy you ;)

Latest posts