What are your *specific* fantasies?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by JimBob, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Apr 12, 2015 #1

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

(No idea if this is in the right subforum or not)

I recently had a little realisation that aside from admiring larger ladies in their many varieties, I'd also be open to gaining a bit of weight myself...but with that came a little caveat. Somehow, getting fat on my own would seem "off" somehow, a little awkward at best and lonely at worst. But *being* fattened by a partner, and one with whom I'm in a committed relationships? Somehow that is an incredible turn-on.

It's weird because it's specific and general at the same time - I'd be ok with a skinny girl fattening me up, or a big girl, or a skinny girl and me getting big together - but again, just going for it on my lonesome has no attraction to me.

So that's my question - what are YOUR fantasies that are weirdly specific? And do you ever think they'll be realised in a way that even slightly matches your imagination?

2. Apr 12, 2015 #2

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

3. Apr 15, 2015 #3

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

I have realized that not only do I like Fat women but I actually need a little role play for it to be best with weight gain (Real or discussing already how Fat they have gotten). Weight gain is a huge turn on for me with regard to sex.

For me it is always so much better when it is the woman you are in a loving relationship with and for me my wife that is gaining weight and getting Fat. I also love mutual weight gain and consider this to be the most erotically stimulating to me. Nothing sexier than both of our bellies getting really big and getting in the way of making love and it becomes a real struggle with them bouncing, jiggling and pushing each other away from being able to make love missionary style.

A perfect scenario or Fantasy come true would be for my wife to keep gaining weight and always want to talk about her gaining and tease me with how Fat she is becoming. She then all of a sudden becomes so turned on by me gaining weight and she lusts for us to make each other Fat together in a Mutual Gaining relationship.

4. May 3, 2016 #4

Jestrothegreat

Jestrothegreat

Jestrothegreat

man I have several lol, ill give you the short version of each one

1) coming home from work and getting a call from my very pregnant greedy wife who tells me to pick some ice cream (or some other treats) before I come home. I get home and Im introduce to a wobbling 8 months (8 months cuz theres no signs of labor yet ) bouncy wife in spandex and a small shirt. I hug and kiss her and squeeze her like a big teddy bear. for the rest of the night I wait on her hand and foot at every whim of her command

2)dating a real thin girl who slowly gains weight unintentional, we go out every chance we get to the movies, red lobster, applebees. all you can eat buffets you name it. sudden I can see starts to jiggle a bit, thighs getting rounder, belly shaking and face getting bigger, she doesn't notice until she gains 15 pounds, she confronts me that shes been putting on weight. Then swoop and say actually you look really cute with the weight and she replies "awwwww" this makes her comfortable and she really starts to pig out everywhere we go until she puts another 20 pounds

3) having the opposite happened....dating a thin woman ( particually a cougar) and shes constantly feeding me, shes cooking me breakfast in bed, taking me out to dinner, cooking meals and buyung snacks, I gain 15 pounds and I confront her she rubs my belly and says I love how big and round you're getting. Im not comfortable with the weight gain but since the foods so good and shes a dominant person I allow it to continue. I stay full all through the day with her foods and my moobs get bigger and jiggler she calls me big boy, teddy bear and her big baby. she gets every excited when she learns I put on more weight, she whispers she cant wait until I hit 300

4) meeting someone whos already big, 200 plus pounds, having her butt naked and having her just lay on top of me with all her fat crushing on me.

5)being with a dominant feedee who commands me to cook her food and buy her junk food all day. (this person could be pregnant or non pregnant) but she gains weight throught the process, she constantly bosses me around and farts constantly through her eating

5. Feb 12, 2017 #5

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

My fantasies may not be especially weird, but here goes. I've had this fantasy about every last major crush I've ever had; the teacher in elementary school, the fellow student in high school, an early temp job coworker, etc...

I imagine leaning against her with my arms wrapped as far around her as they'll go. They're just under her own arms, which reach past (and over) mine, either grabbing or reaching over my shoulders, covering my arms and upper body in that soft, warm feeling. The whole front of my torso is pressed tightly against her belly, creating a slight indentation, so that she at least partly surrounds me on three out of four sides.

Yes, yes, I know. My ultimate, specific fantasy is hugging and/or being hugged. Pretty tame overall, but the feelings are no less strong. With my teacher, fellow student and coworker, I'd look at them longingly from across the room, watch how they shook and shifted with every light motion, and ask myself in perplexity, just why every person in the room wasn't totally desperately pleading for a hug, or 20... ...thousand.

DragonFly likes this.
  6. Sep 7, 2018 #6

limitededition

limitededition

limitededition

Just anything sexual with bbws

7. Sep 20, 2018 #7

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

As far as a “specific” fantasy goes…

I have recently entertained the fantasy of meeting a large gal who is very professional in appearance. Dresses neatly but not overly sexual. She is good at her job but for the most part is very shy and reticent in her behavior. She may be somewhat self-conscious about her appearance and/or weight, to the point where she doesn’t make eye contact with me often or for very long. This big, bodacious, bountiful woman hides a big secret though. And hope to be the one to coax it out of her.

Maybe it’s during a shared business trip or perhaps an office party. It could start as a chance meeting at the grocery store or even planned on her part. But I’d love to find myself alone with her as she confesses that she’s seen me staring. She’s noticed that I take in a big whiff of her scent every time she walks by. She can feel my eyes following her when she’s not looking.

She knows that I am a “take charge” kind of guy around the office. She’s seen me manage different personalities and lead the team with a large personality. But she thinks she knows what I really want. I wonder aloud if she really does. Without missing a beat, she leads me by the hand into a spacious bathroom. She sits me down on a wicker chair and begins to disrobe. Once she is naked and sees that I am in awe of all that soft, smooth, delightful flesh, she steps into the shower and turns on the water.

I remain seated, completely clothed, and utterly aroused at the thought of what is going on behind that shower curtain! I imagine the water cascading down her voluptuous body, moistening every inch of her. But I remain seated until she turns off the water, opens the shower curtain, and hands me a soapy loofah. She says, “Be a dear and get my backside for me.” Without hesitation, I stand and begin gently scrubbing her upper back. Water is dripping down her glistening breasts that sway as she turns her back to me. I focus on the suds as I begin making soapy circles across her shoulders and upper back. The suds slowly flow down her back, onto her lovely, round, and heavy rump below. Some of the soap disappears between her massive cheeks and I am mesmerized by the site. I think she notices because she says, “Make sure you get everything.” I make sure to get her lower back and am delighted when I begin rubbing her beautiful, wet rear that jiggles with every stroke. I avoid doing anything more until she says, “I said EVERY-THING” in a more assertive tone.

I comply with her wishes and nearly faint as the loofah and my hand disappear between those mounds of womanly flesh. A soft moan escapes her lips and then she utters the words, “That’s goooood.” After what seems like a moment frozen in time, she takes the shower head from its perch and hands it to me. “Rinse me, luv.” And she turns the water on. I gently rinse her back side off and she makes sure to bend over so that I can get every nook and cranny. It’s all I can do not to bury my face between that sizeable derriere.

When she stands up and turns around, her all-natural breasts follow her and the mounds of bubbles are making their way down her front side like skiers on a far-off slope. I cleanse the soap from her plentiful peaks, all the while staring into her gorgeous eyes. When I’ve finished, she turns off the water and steps onto the rug. Her perfectly pedicured toes wiggling while she waits for me to grab a large towel. She motions me to wrap her body in its warm and fluffy embrace. Once her towel is neatly tucked under her arm, she puts one finger in the middle of my chest and looks me in the eyes. She tells me to get in the shower and not to move. I undress right there in front of her and step into the shower. She turns on the water and begins to wet my entire body. She returns the favor of scrubbing me down and rinsing me off (she smiles approvingly when she got to my male member).

She leads me to bedroom with a king-sized bed and bids me to sit at the foot of the bed. Once she lays down and is comfortable she says, “I think you spend all of your day telling people what to do, where to go, and how to work. I think you want, you crave, you desire someone to tell you what to do. I think you want to relinquish control to someone else for a while and be free of the burdens of life. I’m going to be that person for you. I’m going to direct your in ways you’ve never been and I am going to derive pleasure from you in ways you only dream about. I’m not going to spank you or shackle you, nor will I harm you or humiliate you. I’m just going to command you and show you how to please a woman of my size, giving me all I want and more. And I think you are going to love it.”

And I say, “Thank you!”

*Did I go overboard here?*

Am Jim and LeoGibson like this.
  8. Sep 23, 2018 #8

GregJ1

GregJ1

GregJ1

Fat me on , and with, fat her. Fat body on fat body. Anyone else have that fantasy or reality?

9. Jul 7, 2019 #9

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

1. Take him to a nice Italian place
    2. Feed him catastrophic quantities of pasta
    3. Profit

10. Jul 9, 2019 #10

Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas

Jerry Thomas

1. Having her take me to a nice Italian place.
    2. Have her feed me catastrophic quantities of pasta.
    3. Allow myself to be taken advantage of.
    :)

11. Jul 9, 2019 #11

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

Kind of similar be really indulgent with food then similarly indulgent in the bedroom. Being a bit food drunk so I'm a pushover.
    I also LOVE the scene from secretary where he tells her what to eat.
    I'd like to try total power exchange for a day.

Saxphon and BigElectricKat like this.
  12. Jul 9, 2019 #12

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Having a partner in deliberate gluttony to go on a road trip or vacation with. Where we were working together to pack in as much food, and pack on as much weight, as we could while not making it completely obvious to the restof ghe world.

It could be a multi-day road trip where we really plan out our car snacks and eating stops, but also make some spontaneous "turn around, that place has both fudge and ice cream" spur ofthe moment additions. Or maybe it is a trip to Florida, going to some ofthe theme parks and other big attractions and watching for people who are fat and seem to be experienced visitors so we can discretely copy their food choices. Or any of a variety of similar scenarios.

I don't think I'll ever live this one out as my wife is not a feedist or into this degree of deliberate gluttony, norany of my close friends, and I can't imagine taking a trip like this with anyone else.

Shotha and sarahe543 like this.
  13. Jul 10, 2019 #13

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I fantasize about someone being force fed. It could be me or someone else. The person protests that they want it to stop, because they don't want to be fat, but the keep showing little signs that it is what they want.

14. Jul 10, 2019 #14

knightmare870

knightmare870

knightmare870

As far as specifics goes, I only really have a few.

Number One just to get it out there, total "Pigs Be Pigs" by Willix scenario. Loved it as a teenager, love it as an adult, love to see it happen.

Two: Violet Beauregarde scenario. I would love to have a blueberry girl.

Three: seeing my beautiful feeder go and eat a buffet down so much that we get thrown out of the restaurant.

There are others that involves feeding, stuffing, stuckage, my being dominate, her being dominate, funnel feeding, threesomes. That whole nine yards.

15. Jul 10, 2019 #15

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

I would enjoy a trip like that. Tbf it's like days out with my partner except the gluttonous nature of the day isnt necessarily out in the open but theres a lot of food for the pleasure of eating :)

knightmare870 and Tad like this.
  16. Jul 15, 2019 at 2:10 AM #16

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

fantasy? oh... that is a good topic to write about. i have come to realize that i do care a bit about numbers, so my lady telling me that she will intentionally gain to be above the 100kg (220pound) mark would be pretty amazing, and i am sure that i would be a fantastic enabler of that.

17. Jul 15, 2019 at 3:40 AM #17

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I'm not sure if this is fantasy. On my first trip to Wellington I went to explore the Wellington gay scene and met a bunch of lovely guys, who showed me around Wellington. When the pubs closed, we went to a house, which a number of them shared. One of them had a huge belt, which he intended to cut up and make into other objects. I remember him wrapping it around himself and it went around him twice with plenty to spare. I reckon that it must have been almost 70 inches long. All that I could think of during the rest of my stay in Wellington was how I wanted to meet the guy, whose belt it was. I just couldn't stop trying to imagine what he would look like.