What are your *specific* fantasies?

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by JimBob, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Aug 16, 2019 #21

Jimevil2000

Jimevil2000

Jimevil2000

The only close to correct answer I can give to a question like that is :

D: all of the above.

;)

Emmy likes this.
  2. Aug 18, 2019 #22

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

oh i have some. in my case? specifically, without getting out of hand, like wanting scarlett johansson to be 300 pounds, because that will simply not happen. i will be more than happy if i can have sometime dedicated to gain from my wife, it can be weekend or a week or a month, and the idea of her celebrating gaining some pounds and making a real effort to gain, oh my, also... getting her happily over the 100kg mark would be epic, or her just flaunting her curves making herself look fatter and being proud about it

3. Aug 20, 2019 #23

Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai

4. Aug 20, 2019 #24

Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai

Big Electric Kat -
    Your fantasy is so detailed, well-written, and incredibly erotic that I can hardly believe that it's not a scene from your real life. My wife and I have been married for thirty years. The arc of our lives still parallels your fantasy is many ways, though the other adventures and necessities of our lives no longer leave much time for such things. By the way, your mutual shower scene can be performed here only in our basement shower - no danger of crashing through the floor there. (Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!)

By the way, I used to read and post here regularly, but that was years ago (as Ho Ho Tai, Jokester, or Punster). The board has changed format since I was last here and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I think I pressed the wrong key earlier.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  5. Aug 20, 2019 #25

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Thank you so much. Glad you liked that. I have a very short story called The Nightside and a longer story called The Remote Tour in the Recent Additions of the Library section. Both are in the same vein.

6. Aug 21, 2019 #26

Tad

Tad

Tad

mostly harmless

Ho Ho Tai -- I'm so glad to see you posting. I've been wonder/worrying about you, as well as missing your perspective.

7. Aug 21, 2019 #27

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I turn many of my fantasies into stories.

8. Sep 17, 2019 #28

VVET

VVET

VVET

Trade places with a gal about 300# or more.

TwoSwords likes this.
  9. Sep 18, 2019 #29

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I fantasize about having an inflatable abdominal implant done by a cosmetic surgeon. I wrote a story about it.

10. Sep 24, 2019 #30

melallensink

melallensink

melallensink

Uber boober girl fantasies since I was a teen. GF (or harem) and I doing XXXWG from boney thin to cartoonishly fanta-sized fat. And sometimes launching and chasing down model rockets afterwards, bouncing our bellies and blubber all across a pasture. Latest personal fad is a harem based on three women that I flirted with over the years and me inflating into flying human balloons inspired by a really fetishistic computer animation on YouTube.

11. Sep 25, 2019 #31

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

On this forum specifically, unless you are a candidate for sexual relationship with me the answer to this question is; "none of your beeswax".

12. Sep 26, 2019 #32

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

My excuses, but I have placed this -- by mistake -- in another thread. I repost this here better explained:

Since I was younger, I have this fantasy. I wish to share with you as I shared with my real friends outside of here.

I didn't know if many of you does remember those wonderful dating game shows from the 70s and 80s.

In them, a contestant was pitted in an area of the tv studio usually separated by a wall from three candidates. The contestant makes random questions to all the candidates. At the ending, the contestant chooses one of the three candidates for a date for him or her as the main prize.

My fantasy is to be a contestant in one of those shows. With any of those three beautiful ladies, I could feel myself a winner!!!!

LifelongFA likes this.
  13. Oct 3, 2019 #33

docilej

docilej

docilej

I have a marriage fantasy: To be with a big, strong, in-charge woman...a woman with about 100 lbs on me (I'm 160 lbs), and about my height (6'). Love for her to be the "head of household"...so much so, I'd be the one that would be taking her last name.

14. Oct 10, 2019 at 9:02 PM #34

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

alk27alk27

Just looking for my Mesopotamian fertility goddess

Mine is rather basic and boring. I just want to find a skinny girl who confines in me she always wanted to get chubby. We date, and she gets a little heavier. We marry, and she gets even heavier. We have a metric shit ton of kids.(I’ve always wanted a large family, but only if I can give them all a good fulfilling life. That’s the real fantasy am I right :() and just gets HEAVY, and by the end of it all when we die and are surrounded by are family. I’ll have a picture of us when we met to then, and everyone will see she went from near anorexic skinny girl to Mesopotamia fertility goddess.(bonus points if she has a tan and dark hair. My pale Germanic/Viking ass burns under a street light.)

knightmare870 likes this.