Quantcast

What book are you reading right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat9276

I am reading Stephen King's "Under The Dome"... (it is super thick... holy cow!)

I just bought "The Lovely Bones" today. I want to read it before I see the movie. So it is next on my list :happy:

Love to read when I get time:wubu:

StarWitness

part square, part drape
The Lovely Bones is incredible. Have a box of Kleenex handy.

Right now, I'm reading The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. It's a bit difficult to get into, but I've heard great things about it, so I'm hanging in there.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
The Narrative of A. Gordon Pym of Nantucket by Edgar Allan Poe. Finished The Strange Case fo Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde last week; and before that I was reading The Odyssey.

prettysteve

"Stop acting rich ...and start living like a real millionaire!":eek: by Dr.Thomas Stanley

Edens_heel

About to start reading Push, by Sapphire. After that, probably Empire of the Sun, by J. G. Ballard.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Anthem was so much better.

& Fat!So? by Marilyn Wann.

FredtheFA

I'm reading a book called "Fighter pilots". Just a bunch of stories from WW1 to the Gulf War.

Zoom

Rogue
The best multivolume book since the Dark Tower (or Harry Potter, depending on your tastes)...

"ABOUT TIME"
The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who
by Lawrence Miles and Tat Wood

Six volumes (so far). An extremely detailed primer on BBC television. Will contain more data than you could ever possibly learn on the subject; overcomplete with exhausting and interesting anecdotes. Oh, and it interweaves the whole thing with Doctor Who.

steely

Skylight Confessions by Alice Hoffman. She is one of my very favorites.

DreamyInToronto

ME WANT COOKIES!!!!
I am reading book 5 of the Transmetropolitan comic AND Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (halfway through both). :D

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
The Lovely Bones - someone gave me the book several years ago but it wasn't until I saw the trailer for the new movie coming out that I thought I had better go ahead and read it. The movie looks like it might be good....but know that I won't be able to enjoy the book, most likely, if I see the movie first.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I recently finished "Wilt" by Tom Sharpe. I just started "Love in the Time of Cholera".

Latest posts