Quantcast

What book are you reading right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Orchid

Non-stop containers -Flowering through the seasons - Graham Strong.One of my favorite gardening books very colorful. Nice to read in winter with lots of lovely pictures of flowers and plants.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Hmm...I'm currently about halfway through PANDORA by Anne Rice. I haven't read her in years, so I pulled this off my shelf and it's actually rather good. This is the life/unlife story of the 2000 year old elder vampire Pandora, who appears in other Rice books. You can tell that Rice did her research in recreating life in ancient Rome. Plus it's a good read.

Jerry Thomas

Maktub by Paulo Coelho. Each page contains a short reflection on life that he originally wrote as a daily column for a Brazilian newspaper. The book I have is in French (easy reading), but I'm sure it's available in English and other languages too. A nice read for times when you only have a few moments to spare.

Killexia

I often read several at the same time. However, I am focusing on my first Thomas Hardy novel called "Far From The Madding Crowd". I'm reading it then plan to watch the movie with Terence Stamp and Julie Christie.

Killexia

Maktub by Paulo Coelho. Each page contains a short reflection on life that he originally wrote as a daily column for a Brazilian newspaper. The book I have is in French (easy reading), but I'm sure it's available in English and other languages too. A nice read for times when you only have a few moments to spare.
I've only read his Alchemist book which I loved. I'll have to check this out too.

LizzieJones

A couple of days ago I just finished reading IT by Stephen King. Took me 2 months to get through it. Over 1400 pages. I'm not sure what book I'm going to read next.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I enjoyed Stephen King's IT quite a bit in 1985 and I reread it shortly before the movie came out in 2017. I thought it still held up well...though, I'm getting a little tired waiting for the second new IT movie to come out.

jakemcduck

I started collecting all the Forgotten Realms novels a few years ago. I have almost all of them. I finally completed Elaine Cunningham's Starlight & Shadow's trilogy and I'm on book two (Tangled Webs). I've been looking forward to reading this set for years!

Latest posts