What book are you reading right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RVGleason

As a fan of the original Alvin & The Chipmunks, I’m currently reading and enjoying this book.

Gamecat

I am reading the newest book of a dutch fantasy writer. It is from the "bloodlaw" series and this one is called 1000 nights (She tries to collect money to translate them in english).
Most main characters are some kind of vampires.
This book is about a popular character from the main series. A voluptous lady that is called "madame" because she is. And the book describes how she became a vampire.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I'm almost done with NOS4A2 by Joe Hill. So far, it's still pretty cool and I'm looking forward to the TV adaptation on AMC.

Not sure what I'll start next but, as a librarian, I can always find something to read.

Orchid

Encyclopedia Aromatherapy essential oils A to Z - Julia Lawless.

Last edited:

LumpySmile

I just finished "Space" by James A. Michener. Someone gave it to me hoping I'd enjoy it, and I did, in parts. It was a slow starter but really picked up in the middle. The ending (After 800 pages, mind you) was so trite and cliched I just can't recommend the book.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I'm reading the Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali. It's only a short book but it will take me aeons to read, because I'm reading it in the original language.

wrenchboy

Are We Having Any Fun Yet?
A cookbook by Sammy Hagar (Van Halen rock singer)

Before you knock Sammy for just putting his name on a book and raking in the money think again. Sammy Hagar is a serious foodie that loves to cook. I have tried one of the recipes, first time making osso bucco and it was fabulous!
He doesn't just shell out recipes he tells stories about his wild and crazy life. Reading the recipes is fun too. He says things like gently place the meat in the pan. Dont splash! That shit hurts!

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I'm halfway through "Born to Be Posthumous: The Eccentric Life and Mysterious Genius of Edward Gorey" by Mark Dery and it's actually quite interesting. I've been a fan of Gorey's for years and never knew much about the guy. Dery did an impressive bit of research and the whole book is quite engrossing.

Latest posts

Group builder