Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
lol :D
Is that boot from their wider calf line? I was curious about them.
Yes. This is the Zayne (sp??) boot in wide calf. I have issues with wide calf boots because while my calves are wide my ankles aren't so boots often look too baggy down below on me. Also my limbs are apparently very long because tall boots are usually too short. These boots have come the closest to fitting me just right of all the boots I've tried this season and I've tried a LOT. They're keepers.

ETA: To give you an example of how skinny my ankles are, I've devoted an entire afternoon this weekend to taking in all the capri legging I bought this season because they all flare out on the lower half of my leg. I bought them all a size too small too.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I know your skinny ankle pain. I'd say mine are almost near normal sized and a lot of leggings are loose on me unless they're slightly too short. I too hate the baggy ankle look. When I'm not shopping with the family, i might spend some time trying those boots on :D I want a tall brown pair.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I spent $68 dollars today and got a new pair of pants for working out and 3 shirts at the Avenue. I might go back and use my 30% off coupon next week :D
i got one like this in a deep dark teal.

If i like it, i'm going to get the one in blue too.

I got these to work out in but they're probably a regular wear kind of pants too :)
I also got a purple /pink striped tee shirt but it was on clearance so i couldn't find a photo for it. I plan on going back when i have more time next week. I had just 15 minutes to shop because we did it before i went to my martial arts graduation this afternoon. I'll drop the menfolk off on Tuesday at martial arts and spend a lot longer looking around :D

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo

I got all this for my birthday. Got it earlier this week.
I'm missing something in the shot but can't remember what.
Lol.

A hat.
Moustache scarf.
Moustache texting gloves.
Special Effects hair dye in Virgin Rose.
And two bottle of Challenge Sport for men. It's a replica of Chanel's Allure Homme Sport. Which is one of my faaaave men's scents.

I also got a Yankee Candle jar. :) But that's not fashion. lol.

azerty

Life is worth living
I got all this for my birthday. Got it earlier this week.
I'm missing something in the shot but can't remember what.
Lol.

A hat.
Moustache scarf.
Moustache texting gloves.
Special Effects hair dye in Virgin Rose.
And two bottle of Challenge Sport for men. It's a replica of Chanel's Allure Homme Sport. Which is one of my faaaave men's scents.

I also got a Yankee Candle jar. :) But that's not fashion. lol.
You are really beautiful :)

x0emnem0x

Words.
I was a fatty and had McDonalds but I stayed on the more healthy side and instead of getting some Mcdoubles for cheaper, spent like 4 bucks on one of the grilled premium wraps... I am just in love with them!

archivaltype

shake n bake
I spent $68 dollars today and got a new pair of pants for working out and 3 shirts at the Avenue. I might go back and use my 30% off coupon next week :D
i got one like this in a deep dark teal.

If i like it, i'm going to get the one in blue too.

I got these to work out in but they're probably a regular wear kind of pants too :)
I also got a purple /pink striped tee shirt but it was on clearance so i couldn't find a photo for it. I plan on going back when i have more time next week. I had just 15 minutes to shop because we did it before i went to my martial arts graduation this afternoon. I'll drop the menfolk off on Tuesday at martial arts and spend a lot longer looking around :D
I really love that black top! We have one in a like a monetesque blue purple and green print that just went to 9.96 too :D

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I really love that black top! We have one in a like a monetesque blue purple and green print that just went to 9.96 too :D
ooh! I might have to back and check out some of the clearance stuff!

Speaking of Avenue.. i hit their online Thanksgiving sale:

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I am on my way to a country (Australia) where I won't be able to buy clothes in my size, and where it will cost me a million dollars to ship things over (if a company will even ship there). Consequently, I'm stocking up before I go. Nightgowns, bras, robe, underwear, shrugs, etc... all the essentials I own that are currently threadbare and falling apart and need replacing. And I picked up a few eShakti dresses because I have only about three dresses that fit I can wear out and look "put together" right now. Keep in mind that these are geared towards warmer weather because it's summer there right now. :)

eShakti Cotton Poplin Halter

View attachment cottonpoplin.jpg

As a halter, this has a half-bare back (it will just cover my bra strap) so I think it will look elegantly flirty paired with this Torrid Lace Back Shrug:

View attachment torridshrug.jpg

This eShakti Asymmetric Neck Plaid Sheath Dress:

View attachment eshaktiplaid.jpg

I'll pair it with a brightly-colored shrug (probably teal or pink).

And lastly, this beauty, the eShakti Sheer Diamond Check A-line Dress:

View attachment eshaktidiamond.jpg

it's only me

I am on my way to a country (Australia) where I won't be able to buy clothes in my size, and where it will cost me a million dollars to ship things over (if a company will even ship there). Consequently, I'm stocking up before I go. Nightgowns, bras, robe, underwear, shrugs, etc... all the essentials I own that are currently threadbare and falling apart and need replacing. And I picked up a few eShakti dresses because I have only about three dresses that fit I can wear out and look "put together" right now. Keep in mind that these are geared towards warmer weather because it's summer there right now. :)

eShakti Cotton Poplin Halter

View attachment 111584

As a halter, this has a half-bare back (it will just cover my bra strap) so I think it will look elegantly flirty paired with this Torrid Lace Back Shrug:

View attachment 111588

This eShakti Asymmetric Neck Plaid Sheath Dress:

View attachment 111587

I'll pair it with a brightly-colored shrug (probably teal or pink).

And lastly, this beauty, the eShakti Sheer Diamond Check A-line Dress:

View attachment 111586
wow! you have such great taste in fashion, you & all of the other ladies on here, those dresses ARE BEAUTIFUL, I wish I wasn't so shy about wearing such things, i'm one that tries to hide all of my curves, I haven't quite embraced them all yet. :D

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
A couple things for the cooling weather:

The grey thing is a pair of slippers. I wear slippers like all day every day, so i need a few pairs :)

archivaltype

shake n bake
Everyone is having sales, so goodbye money for the next 2 months.
I got a black pencil skirt with a gold foil design on the front panel at Macy's for 16 bucks, bras and gutchies at LB (50% off of everything on the site, I was over with before I even started) and some stuff from Torrid (50% off all clearance stuff, 30% off regular priced stuff and free shipping).
My favorite things I got are easily this brocade blazer

and this striped pencil skirt

Latest posts