What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette.

I had been wanting one of the Naked palettes since they started coming out but couldn't justify the price because I had a ton of neutral shades already. But this week I've been going through my makeup and purging the stuff that I no longer had any use for. Things that were just too old and needed to go in the trash, formulas and colors that were never quite right for me, and all the random drugstore palettes that I bought for one or two shades and had already used up what was worth having. When I was done, I realized that I really didn't have much left that wasn't little jars of mineral powder eyeshadow, so I decided to finally splurge and get myself a nice big palette.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Last night or the night before, i got this stuff 50% off at the Avenue with free shipping:

Tracyarts

Last night I got a bunch of beauty stuff, nothing too exciting, all "drugstore" brands. I am trying to up my beauty game but didn't want to spend a fortune when I really don't know what I'm doing yet.

I had very few brushes, so I hit the brush mother lode in Marshall's and got a foundation brush, a concealer brush, an eyeshadow brush, a blush and contour brush, and a stippling brush. I also got a Maybelline lip gloss there in a bronze color.

At Ulta I got a Physician's Formula nude/natural blush and also a pearly highlighting powder. And a pale peach NYX lip gloss and also an ivory/fair pencil that can be used for spot concealer and other things. Then a kind of slanted egg shaped beauty sponge and a L'Oreal True Match foundation (it's about the only drugstore brand that has a shade that's not only fair enough but not too yellow, orange or pink for me). Also some L'Oreal night cream, eye cream, and primer. I was going to also get a concealer and some day cream but they were sold out.

I'll probably go to Target later this morning and look for the day cream and concealer.

Tracyarts

Both from Torrid:

That maxi skirt is looooong! I had to go two sizes down from what I would have usually bought to keep it from dragging the ground and I am 5'10". It's stretchy so having it fit tighter up top took up some of the length at the bottom.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
Both from Torrid:

That maxi skirt is looooong! I had to go two sizes down from what I would have usually bought to keep it from dragging the ground and I am 5'10". It's stretchy so having it fit tighter up top took up some of the length at the bottom.
super cute!

Rabecca

today i bought some new clothes for myself...winters is just not going anywhere..badly needed these new clothes..:)

Tracyarts

I used my Torrid "haute cash" coupons to get half off of an order this morning.

Nothing terribly interesting. A few knit tops/tees. One has black and blue stripes, the others have graphic prints. One of the print tops has the quote "Throw kindness around like confetti" on it, the other has a quote about music. Another maxi skirt like the black and white chevron one in the photo I posted earlier, but solid black. A black kind of twist front top/jacket too. Imagine a cardigan but you have to pull it on over your head because the front is a twist of fabric. A couple pair of leggings, one rib knit and one cable knit. I have one haute cash coupon left and signed up to go to a haute cash redemption event at the store this weekend where they're going to have a makeup artist, hair stylist, goody bags, etc... and will probably get some accessories. Honestly I'm just gonna go long enough to get my free shit and then book it on out of there because I am sure it will be shoulder to shoulder shoppers.

Tracyarts

A pure impulse buy. I have no idea what I will wear them with, but red leather boots? In my size? On clearance with an OSP coupon code, shipped for $49 and change? I couldn't not.

~nai'a~

I fell in love with this bag 2 months ago... I was a good girl and resisted!
Went back to «visit it» today and to my surprise, it was on sale for half price! Wou houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! It's now my new friend! Hahahahaha! :D :happy:

View attachment sac Rimanchik.b.jpg

Tracyarts

So I got my boots today. They're not as red as the photo shows. The color name is "burgundy", the photo shows a brick red, but the color of the actual leather itself is more of a dark orange based rust color.

Which is fine. I was hoping for a brighter color, but I like what I got. The fit is great, the calves fit with enough room for narrow leg jeans, they don't pinch my toes, and they have a little bit of padding on the insole for walking. And the color will go great with all kinds of Earth tone clothes.

I wouldn't have paid full price for them, and maybe not even half price. But for what I got them for, I think I got an awesome bargain and can't wait to wear them.

Latest posts

Group builder