What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
For a wedding, definitely the green one.

(I actually would have the perfect wrap and earrings matching the green one in my closet....)

Have fun at the wedding!

Stephanie343

Yes I am definitely swayed to the green.
I was debating a wrap, but seeing as it’s Baltic here will most likely go with a short blazer.
Thank you agouderia! I shall try not to embarrass myself by getting squiffy and attempting to dance.

Tad

mostly harmless
Another vote for the green for a wedding :)

And why not dance? At least here, weddings are the one place where everyone can dance and people are just happy that. You are participating and having a good time. Especially if you choose a popular song that gets many people up to dance, then joining in draws less attention than sitting out I think.

Dancing or not, I hope you have a good time!

Stephanie343

Green it is.
Oh I will be dancing. After a few Jim Beams though my attempt at dancing looks like one of those blow-up car sales pitch thingies.

MooreEmma

Hello there!
It is a great idea that I came across this forum that suggest good items you bought. I just remembered that I ordered this Long Sleeve Running T-Shirt at an online store. I love the color and the price is so affordable. :)

View attachment 1.JPG

Orchid

Still browsing for some clothing items to buy. Is month of May and I have not bought any clothes yet this year.
Somehow my motivation is lacking.
Did anyone else experience this also?

Tracyarts

I got a big score this past week. An ebay auction for an old Silhouettes brand calf length black leather coat. The listing was really vague and a bit sketchy, but buyers are protected, so I took a chance. Turned out it was never worn, was stored properly, in mint condition, fits perfectly, is a very basic undated style, and was only $55 shipped.

I really wanted a black leather coat the past couple of years, but couldn't find one in my budget that was big enough. I can't wait until it gets cool again, so I can wear it.

Orchid

No clothes as things in my cart sold out, I know I am slow. Maybe they get new stock so will wait...
I did buy some new perfumes, from the new to me brand ZARA. I was reading on several sites for info on the fragrances and they have dupes list also. I got 3 in travel size 10 ml Nude Bouquet - Black Amber -Bright Fruits.
1 30 ml Oriental
and a set of 2 50 ml bottles Zara Black + Zara Rose with shipping cost it came to total euro 29.74 = usd 34.54 which is price for a 1 low end brand bottle here. Last year I bought a lot of samples from perfume houses and I usually get like 5 or 6 uses per sample but there is not any I liked so very much to want a full size bottle.

Tad

mostly harmless
What a score!
I got a big score this past week. An ebay auction for an old Silhouettes brand calf length black leather coat. The listing was really vague and a bit sketchy, but buyers are protected, so I took a chance. Turned out it was never worn, was stored properly, in mint condition, fits perfectly, is a very basic undated style, and was only $55 shipped.

I really wanted a black leather coat the past couple of years, but couldn't find one in my budget that was big enough. I can't wait until it gets cool again, so I can wear it.

Maize

I bought some nice jewelry over the weekend -- a matching necklace and earring set. The vendor modified it to add an extender for the necklace and to convert the earrings to clips while I waited at no extra charge! It's my first set of jewelry that I own myself (rather than borrowing from a partner), and they match my favourite skirt (which was from eshakti), so I'm pretty happy about them. (Unfortunately, I don't have them with me right now and have no photos handy.)

Tracyarts

We went to Marshalls tonight and I got a box of sheet masks and a couple different fragrances on clearance. An Amazon order came today, I got compression stockings and some scrapbook paper to make Christmas cards with (I participate in a big card swap every year and start making them in summertime). And from eBay, a pre owned crinkle cotton peasant top originally from Catherine's in a sunny golden yellow color. Also, from Etsy, a pack of dark gunmetal plain steel buttons to replace the bright silver embossed ones on a military style coat I've had for a few years to give it a more understated look.

thunderdog38

I picked up a bottle of AXE body wash at the new bargain shop that just opened up next to the place I work

Orchid

My clothes online order was delivered yesterday afternoon. It all fits nicely.

Group builder