What did you buy today?

Discussion in 'Clothing/Fashion' started by Suze, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Jun 17, 2018 #5021

Orchid

Orchid

Orchid

2. Jun 28, 2018 #5022

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I went back to TJ Maxx and got the other apron. It will fit up to a 72" waist with enough tie length left to make a tight bow.

Here it is from the brand website: https://simply-whimsical.com/shop/succulent-apron

But it's only $9.99 at TJ Maxx.

537A1558_preview.jpeg

LifelongFA and DragonFly like this.
  3. Jun 28, 2018 #5023

Orchid

Orchid

Orchid

Very nice apron.

4. Jun 29, 2018 #5024

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Global Moderator

Insense and bliss naked body butter lol eclectic shopping

5. Jun 29, 2018 #5025

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

As soon as the paycheck dropped this morning, I ordered some random stuff from Amazon and eBay.

A pair of discontinued Torrid leggings from an eBay closeout reseller. Black with an almost batik looking celestial print. I missed out on them when they were in stores/site.

A pack of sterling spacer beads to restring a necklace with, so I can make it a few inches longer.

A discontinued nail polish shade I've been looking for since last year, it popped up as in stock on my Amazon wish list.

A couple of metal look silicone stretch wedding bands for my husband. One silver and one gold toned. With his joints so swollen, he can't get rings on and off his fingers. He said he wished there was a kind of stretch ring, and there actually is. They're marketed to be worn for sport and outdoor activities, but should work great for him.

6. Jul 1, 2018 #5026

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Global Moderator

I am addicted to witchbaby soap company’s products. Their soaps are fun shapes and some also look like tarot cards. I ordered a bunch of their summer soaps.

7. Jul 12, 2018 #5027

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Two big leather crossbody purses from Ebay. Like new condition, one brown and one kind of pebble gray, big enough to hold everything I carry around now, and supposedly with long enough straps to actually wear crossbody style on a tall fat body.

I had two perfect ones from Target that I bought a few years ago that I swapped out every few days. Big bags, extra long straps, one brown and one black, but they were fake leather and the vinyl started peeling and flaking off the cloth backing at the exact same time a couple of weeks ago.

I was not happy.

But I found these two to replace them for a really good deal, so I only have to put up with a messed up daily wear purse for a few more days while they ship.

8. Jul 14, 2018 #5028

Orchid

Orchid

Orchid

Small book guide on wild flowers to identify some unknown things in my garden. Blank journal I use for art.

9. Jul 16, 2018 #5029

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

Tracyarts

I spent my birthday gift cards as soon as I got them, lol.

From Sephora, not much. Just a couple of their store brand skincare products (a bottle of rose moisture mist, and a few little one use pods of rose overnight intense moisture face mask). And a clearance Urban Decay red lip top coat. It's supposed to add a sheer red glittery/shimmery finish to any lip color. And I had points, a coupon code, and birthday bonus for some sample size products.

From Torrid, a dressy-conservative black floral maxi length shirt dress, 2 solid color knit tops, a pair of leggings, and a bra. I also ordered a tee shirt and matching panties for the bra, but they didn't ship with the rest of my order and I wasn't charged for them. Guess they were out of stock. Maybe they'll still ship, the order status online says those items are in process not cancelled.

As far as gifts. My husband used my wish list to get me a pair of over the ear bluetooth headphones, a coin purse, a pair of yellow lens glasses to wear while using screens and monitors, and a set of 2 bent and 2 straight stainless steel drinking straws with cleaning brush (all much needed and wanted items).

I got my two Ebay purses. The pebble gray one is more of a gray-brown, but exactly what I wanted. Big, has secure zipper compartments, extra long strap, and made from a very high quality garment leather. The brown bag is unfortunately just okay. Strap is shorter than expected and it's not very well made. But it'll do for everyday use. And that's really what I needed it for.