Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

sarahe543

A dress came from Ebay, a wiggle dress to show the curves off. And I ordered some wonder woman hot pants for a festival I'm going to. Wonder woman will look great with a belly, right?

Tracyarts

A couple of jackets off of Ebay. I've been seeing some old Silhouettes brand stuff in bigger sizes listed lately. I know it's going to be 3 and a half months before I can wear a jacket again, but finding stuff like these two jackets in 5/6x is rare. Torrid has some denim and vinyl jackets to 6x, and some of them are great, but these were really unique and listed for really good prices.

A black denim floral print jacket.
Screenshot_20190705-070504_eBay.jpg

And a tan (real) suede shirt jacket, with embroidered edging. And it still has tags!
Screenshot_20190705-070403_eBay.jpg

OMG, this was a find! Nobody, and I mean nobody makes genuine suede and leather garments in a 5/6x. Jessica London and Roaman's have occasional leather to a 3/4x but that's it. And they're usually cut narrow. Independent leather workers might make it but it would be way out of my price range. I occasionally see menswear leather to a 6x but I don't necessarily want men's designs.

That's a fat fashion frustration of mine. Hardly any real leather pieces, and then nothing at all in a 5/6x.

Funtastic curves

I've been on a internet shopping spree all week but today my purchases started arriving. 5 pair of compression socks, 2 dresses, blood pressure monitor, Fragrance Wax Melt Warmer, 2 blouses. I felt like a big kid on Christmas day.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Today, I went on a shopping spree, mainly at a rock and mineral show and came home with a large backpack full of rocks and minerals and fossils and shells and two UV torches. I'll post photos of the more beautiful items, as I photograph and catalogue them. I spent so much that I had to go to an ATM for more cash. The owner of one of the stalls was kind enough to give me a ride to an ATM and back. This evening I as happy as a Dwarf in Mines of Moria.

sarahe543

@Tracyarts big girls in leather or pvc hell yeah it looks great, I like the things you bought.

Today in the continuing saga of boosting my self esteem by getting clothes that fit, I bought a playsuit.
It does the thing with the belly. Cant think of how to describe it.
Here...
20190707_145220.jpg

Tracyarts

A ring light. I wanted it primarily to use as a task lamp for my work table, but got one that is just big enough to work for photography and videography purposes too.

I've been wanting to do more YouTube videos when I have the energy for it, so this will definitely help with that.

sarahe543

Grape fanta, American imported. Because of a ridiculous sugar tax in the uk theres been a change in nearly all soft drinks to include sweeteners which I despise. The imported fanta is all sugar no chemicals. Yummy.
Also just had an ice cream.
What I really want to buy is a very creamy dessert.

HUGEisElegant

Yes ya should have! Great price for the fun you will do in them
Yeah, $50 shipped right to my door. I always buy New Balance because it's the only shoe that keeps my feet happy. Their sizing is super consistent, so I can always order them without fear of having to return them. I should have bought two pairs, because little did I know, the sale ended the very next day. lol My luck! :rolleyes:

Ncmomof4

Yeah, $50 shipped right to my door. I always buy New Balance because it's the only shoe that keeps my feet happy. Their sizing is super consistent, so I can always order them without fear of having to return them. I should have bought two pairs, because little did I know, the sale ended the very next day. lol My luck! :rolleyes:
Well bummer but since the sale ended you will have to work really hard for these poor lonely shoes. You will have to fill them with awesome adventures out in nature so they dont get sad that they are the only pair :p

Latest posts