What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracyarts

Yarn to make a knit skirt and matching scarf. I posted a pic of a green and tan diagonally striped skirt in the things you've made thread. I'm making a second one that's going to be black and shades of red. And a neckwarmer/cowl to match. I ordered some discontinued yarn from a couple of European vendors on Etsy to make it out of. It should come by mid October, so plenty of time to get it and knit it by wintertime.

Tracyarts

A little set of sample vials of handmade fragrances from an independent perfume maker on Etsy. Fall appropriate scents. Wood, spice, incense, etc... I may do a review video on YouTube in October with them, I want to do more fragrance related videos.

Tracyarts

I bought a few new eyeshadow palettes. The Urban Decay Naked Honey palette (golds and coordinating shades), the Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum mini palette (copper and amber shades), and the Too Faced Extra Spicy Gingerbread palette (mostly warm shades, but it hasn't arrived yet).

I like the Hot Buttered Rum palette the best so far. The colors seem to really suit me and they're extremely pigmented and easy to apply and blend. I haven't played around with the Naked Honey palette much yet, but the shades are way more neutral than I expected, which is good.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I bought a pizza and had it delivered, because we ran way over time with Sanskrit study today, because we were enjoying the extra daylight after putting our clocks forward last night.

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
The new seasonal holiday coke flavor they just delivered to my store this morning. Cinnamon Coke. I’m drinking some right now and it’s actually pretty good. I thought it was going to be bad an all and got it as a gag buy, but low and behold my surprise.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I bought some small paving stones to us for stepping stones through my wild flower garden. I also bought a kilo (2.2 lb) of sea shells for the garden. This was a big mistake, as I'll end up looking through every single one of them, to see if any are worth keeping as specimens.

Shotha

DM Supporter
Groceries. I love doing the weekly shopping at my nearest supermarket, because it's the best place in town to go bear hunting.

Tracyarts

I finally got the Too Faced Gingerbread Extra Spicy eyeshadow palette. It has lots of pretty warm colors. I thought it kind of looked like a sunset with apricot, peach, rose, and blush shades. I thought the colors looked familiar and brought up the Fall/Winter 2019/20 Pantone report to compare it to, and sure enough, it's spot on.

I bought a few new eyeshadow palettes. The Urban Decay Naked Honey palette (golds and coordinating shades), the Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum mini palette (copper and amber shades), and the Too Faced Extra Spicy Gingerbread palette (mostly warm shades, but it hasn't arrived yet).

I like the Hot Buttered Rum palette the best so far. The colors seem to really suit me and they're extremely pigmented and easy to apply and blend. I haven't played around with the Naked Honey palette much yet, but the shades are way more neutral than I expected, which is good.

Group builder