What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

op user

It would be at least for me the second most interesting test after the test flight of MAX - or maybe THE most interesting since we would participate.

Although again a test flight it is an experience I like to attend...

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
It would be at least for me the second most interesting test after the test flight of MAX - or maybe THE most interesting since we would participate.

Although again a test flight it is an experience I like to attend...
I'd suggest a delivery flight. If we would only know someone with access to those 🤣

Back to what I bought today.
Nothing. I am at home. Spending time but not money.
But next week - I'll be at an outlet shopping center and I am pretty sure I will post the results.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I bought a long-chair - 20% off from a very decent food store that treats well its staff.

The chair is plastic instead of aluminium as I hoped for. It feels solid and is comfortable but I should use it with a (SS)BBW to check its strength - a BBW completes and improves the life of a FA.

View attachment 135949

It doesn't come with a rating as other furnitures
In British English this sort of folding chair with a long strip of cloth (usually canvass or nylon) for sitting on is called a "deck chair".

Shotha

DM Supporter
Strictly speaking, I didn't buy anything today, because I did the grocery shopping yesterday. However, when I opened my front door today, I found that some anonymous benefactor had left a large bag of fresh vegetables on the door step.

op user

In British English this sort of folding chair with a long strip of cloth (usually canvass or nylon) for sitting on is called a "deck chair".
You are right as usual. I translated the french notion of "chaise longe"

Shotha

DM Supporter
You are right as usual. I translated the french notion of "chaise longe"
I don't know everything. I was very careful to specify British English, as I didn't know what it's called in America but I just looked it up and Americans call it a "deck chair" too.

We usually use the French expression "chaise longue" in English. Americans also call such chairs a "chaise lounge", "a lounger" or a "lounge chair". No, I didn't know the American equivalents. I just looked them up.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Finally I can post some of my purchases again.

20200525_135424.jpg

This is all so much me:
The glass bottle says "Hahaha". ✅
The mug says "Cookies follow me wherever I go."✅
The lunchbox says "Did someone say food?"✅

The sleeping shirt says "little cutie".(Well I'd discuss about that because I am at least "big cutie ;))❗

Well and the golden dazzling bag I had to buy because I had no bag with me.🤷‍♀️

And not only money-wise:
all PEANUTS.

Orchid

Yesterday afternoon I think to go german pharmacy online shopping......ended up complete afternoon looking at more and more interesting items.
My previous german online pharmacy switched owners and moved to other city and reduced/removed a lot of things so after two times shopping there went looking for new to me shop.
That delivers to other EU country finally found one that has even more than the first shop. Few months ago did a first order now my second one. Vitamins, herbal teas, foot salve, cold salve, soap etc...........
And is now I see what pferdebalsam is for usage...........well next time will order that.......
I did order Melissengeist..........I have one of the Hildegard von Bingen books and had a veilchen cream but with heatwave it went bad.......next one will keep in the fridge..........

Shotha

DM Supporter
I never thought about left and right hand cups. Thanks
You can buy mustache cups and mustache mugs. They have a little shelf around the part of the mug that you drink from to stop your mustache from going in the tea or coffee. The definitely come in right-handed and left-handed varieties.

SSBHM

Finally I can post some of my purchases again.

View attachment 136186

This is all so much me:
The glass bottle says "Hahaha". ✅
The mug says "Cookies follow me wherever I go."✅
The lunchbox says "Did someone say food?"✅

The sleeping shirt says "little cutie".(Well I'd discuss about that because I am at least "big cutie ;))❗

Well and the golden dazzling bag I had to buy because I had no bag with me.🤷‍♀️

And not only money-wise:
all PEANUTS.
Seems like an impossibility that chocolate chip cookies would "follow me," CARRYING them inside is much more accurate :) (Ooh so full of cookies! lol)

op user

Dazzling

Coffee is the most important of your recent purchases - hide one of those sticks as a safety stock.

Regarding your peanut butter - you would look eating it.

I hope the watch is water resistant and you can take a shower or swim with it - so tired I wrote eat.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Early, early morning shopping; just ordered a handful of 5XL shirts because a certain aspect of my physicality deemed it prudent.