What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
I got replacement "plant anything" pods for one of my Aerogardens (I currently have kale growing in the other one).

They're just the 6 pod models. I'm going to plant kitchen herbs this time. 2 dill, 2 parsley, a thyme and a basil.
Good luck with basil...!

Tracyarts

One of my oldest friends (from '89-90) is getting into leather work, especially bags, and I commissioned him to make me this big steampunk-y day pack with a strap long enough to go around my body and hang to my hip. With little compartments to hold tons of stuff.

It's handmade from scratch. So cut, dyed, stitched, waxed, and assembled all by hand with no machinery or power equipment. Just hand tools.

I'm at a place where I really appreciate hand made things, especially home made hand made things. I had really good luck with my seasonal crochet festival sales this year and wanted to turn around and buy something from a fellow physically/mentally challenged home crafter to pay a bit of it forward.

20201202_171736.jpg

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
One of my oldest friends (from '89-90) is getting into leather work, especially bags, and I commissioned him to make me this big steampunk-y day pack with a strap long enough to go around my body and hang to my hip. With little compartments to hold tons of stuff.

It's handmade from scratch. So cut, dyed, stitched, waxed, and assembled all by hand with no machinery or power equipment. Just hand tools.

I'm at a place where I really appreciate hand made things, especially home made hand made things. I had really good luck with my seasonal crochet festival sales this year and wanted to turn around and buy something from a fellow physically/mentally challenged home crafter to pay a bit of it forward.

View attachment 138437
It's beautifully crafted! Love it!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer

Amazing looking bag! And I bet it will last just about forever, just gaining in character :)

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Books 6, 7, and 8 of The Expanse Series, by James S.A. Corey

plus, four Tony's Chocolonely chocolate bars.
Two Dark Chocolate Pecan Coconut, and two Dark Chocolate Pretzel Toffee.

(working on my own expanse, as it were. 😆 )

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts