What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NurseVicki

DimensionsModel
I brought Puppy pads cat litter and a pair of pink tennis shoes wide ones so they dont hurt my hammer toe!

Ncmomof4

Groceries and groceries and more groceries. 4 kids at home doing virtual school I'm gonna need 2 stimulus checks soon. Thank goodness I have 4 girls and not 4 teen boys or I would need a second and third job.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

Bought two teddy bears and two boxes of chocolates and two "Get well soon!" cards for two SSBBW I know, one 1,800 miles away, one 600 miles away, both of whom were diagnosed this week with Covid and are quarantined for the next two weeks.

I'll pack 'em up and mail 'em today, and hopefully when they get 'em, they'll smile and feel a little better and know that Ol' Larry has their back in my own small way. Neither has life-threatening symptoms, just minor aches and no ability to taste or smell, so maybe they'll wait to eat the chocolates until they're all better.

I like to make people smile when possible, yes? :)

Orchid

Creative Haven Coloring books.
Coloring supplies.
Cheese box container to keep in fridge.
Quilt fabric, bias tape, twill tape.
Lavender tealights.

Tracyarts

Some supplies to make kaleidoscopes and bead bracelets with. A pre-owned yellow purse (total impulse buy but it was very cheap on Poshmark). A pre-owned costume jewelry necklace from eBay. And a couple of loose comfortable dresses to wear when I go get my infusions.

Here's the necklace, I think it's a goddess symbol. I'm going to have to put it on a longer chain to fit my neck, but that's no big deal.

Screenshot_20210123-184416_eBay.jpg

Orchid

Big towel in sales ZARAHome color sand. Xmas bells gold on tartan ribbon. Small salad bowl in acryl.
Set of 2 pillowcases peach/apricot in percale cotton.
Vase pink glass to replace my pink vase that broke after 35 yrs in my house...windowsill a hole melted into it during recent very hot summer heatwave ....
Finally a clothes item ...black/old rose shirt in sales.(www.bader.de) size 54EU I do not like bodyfit so buy one size up so is wider. I dislike long sleeves and prefer 2/3.
Karibik green washcloths to go with sand towel. Decorative red pillowcase poinsettia. sale-shirt-mit-rundem-halsausschnitt-farbe-schwarz-altrose-groesse-054.jpg
Fitted sheet apricot for my downstairs bed just one see if I like it, use few times and wash few times before I buy more.

Tracyarts

Lakeland Mills rocking loveseat. 4' wide has a 500 - 600 lb weight capacity (depending on who is giving the product specs). Discontinued by manufacturer, and on sale everywhere there is remaining stock. I got mine from Amazon. Supersized person friendly furniture is hard to find, so if you're looking for something like this, go search for it now, while you can get it a little bit cheaper. It's my 3rd piece of Lakeland Mills outdoor furniture, and they really are sturdy and durable. I'm not at all wary of my A-frame swing from this manufacturer not being able to hold me even when I flop down on it and swing aggressively. lol
lakeland-mills-outdoor-loveseats-cf1145-c3_1000.jpg

Joker

Lakeland Mills rocking loveseat. 4' wide has a 500 - 600 lb weight capacity (depending on who is giving the product specs). Discontinued by manufacturer, and on sale everywhere there is remaining stock. I got mine from Amazon. Supersized person friendly furniture is hard to find, so if you're looking for something like this, go search for it now, while you can get it a little bit cheaper. It's my 3rd piece of Lakeland Mills outdoor furniture, and they really are sturdy and durable. I'm not at all wary of my A-frame swing from this manufacturer not being able to hold me even when I flop down on it and swing aggressively. lol
View attachment 140714
ROCK N ROLL BABY!

Rojodi

Lunch! Five Guys cheese dog and regular fries, cherry Zero Mello Yello.
Then at Staples, finally used the gift card the women at work sent to me for Christmas: $50 worth of writing supplies - pens and paper.

Tracyarts

A few tons of crushed limestone. lol

We got a driveway. There's a crew laying fresh gravel on the unpaved roads in our neighborhood this week, and they're also doing residential driveways at a discount while they're out here. So no more mud track when it rains, and we got it done for less than we anticipated having to pay.

I also got a little folding camp stool that supposedly holds 600 pounds, to use while I work my more accessible raised platform garden. It holds my 400-whatever pound body with only minor creaking and shifting, and may well be able to support higher weights. I'm just skeptical of these bold claims of Amazon products as far as heavy duty weight limits. So far so good with everything I've bought so far though.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
One of my various odered goods arrived this week.
I have to admit that I am kind obsessed with my skin and I was thinking for a very long time of getting one of these vacuum deep pores cleanser. I always convinced myself of this being another unused item not working properly.
After a year of lockdown I don't care anymore so I ordered one and I am very happy I did so.
20210323_192931.jpg