What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Unfortunately I had to get a full set of new tires for my car 😐💸
However, while I was waiting I went shopping nearby and found some VERY CHEAP cute leggings and tunic style warmer weather dresses 👖👗💕

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
One of my various odered goods arrived this week.
I have to admit that I am kind obsessed with my skin and I was thinking for a very long time of getting one of these vacuum deep pores cleanser. I always convinced myself of this being another unused item not working properly.
After a year of lockdown I don't care anymore so I ordered one and I am very happy I did so.
View attachment 140856
Update:
this is (among other little devices) one of the best purchases I made!

Orchid

Still no spring clothes found...so went to shop online for drugstore supplies at www.parfumdreams.de
Kept myself to my self imposed no-buy for make-up and no-buy for perfumes so use up from my stash.
Things I did buy, shampoo, shower gel, bar soaps, deodorant, a highlighter brush because was using my blush brush had no special brush yet, a bodymist because have 0 bodymist scent green tea, a hand cream and my hospital cologne, cologne is not perfume. 4711 is my hospital cologne...
Delivery they hope maybe april 11 mail goes slow for packages from EU to other EU countries.

CPProp

Just moved abode and no white goods in the property, so had the excitement (not) of buying a new washing machine, tumble dryer ( can’t depend on the sun in UK) and fridge / freezer.

Orchid

Clothes: 1 skirt, 1 top, 1 t-shirt and 1 long sleeves shirt. Skirt is viscose and rest is cotton.
Set of 2 makeup bags roses/pink. All from ASOS online.

Orchid

Renewal DL.
(Whilst I did payment think about how much crafts paints for that money...)

Orchid

Nothing yet...searching for clothes again. See some dresses at Bonprix but never ordered from them. Try to find reviews about the shop and the clothes they sell.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Nothing yet...searching for clothes again. See some dresses at Bonprix but never ordered from them. Try to find reviews about the shop and the clothes they sell.
i ordered some online and bought some pieces at their store we used to have here.
They have different qualities at different prices. The dress shown in my album (dark blue and red) I bought from them, as well as some really, really nice lingerie at reasonable prices. They sell lingerie up to size 58/60.
I don't like most of the designs they have for jackets, especially the plus sizes don't fit well, at least not with me.

Latest posts