What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
I'm a Craigslist junkie. Just picked this up. Played back in the day and wanted to try again.
It's practically new. New case and cool accessories (strap, tuner, pics, etc.)
Good sound for an entry level guitar.

Forgot it takes a bit to toughen up the olde fingertips
and dexterity not quite what it was. (lol)

Who cares ... Guitars are cool. ;)

Attachments

• guitar.jpg
    guitar.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
  • guitar8.jpg
    guitar8.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • guitar7.jpg
    guitar7.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Finally getting around to staining/painting the deck. (only been 3 years since I built it)

Anyway, been spending a little time (money) at the local Sherwin Williams store.

Super Deck - for the floors, stairs and landing (walked on surfaces)

Emerald - for the pickets and railings.

Between work, rain, pollen and leaves and life ... this will be one of my summer projects. :(

(Working 10 feet off the ground is really a P.I.A.)

Oh yeah, my gas pressure washer blew a release valve, bought this little elec. one. Nicked name it R2D2 ;) Doesn't have all the juice of a gas (3200 p.s.i.) but it works great (2100 p.s.i.) and no more $5 gas (lol)

Oh Yeah, almost forgot the 4 gallons of RMR 86 mold remover (stuff works great though) spray it on and 10 seconds later mold is gone. And stays gone!

Oh yeah, almost forgot ...

Attachments

• deck4.jpg
    deck4.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3
  • deck (2).jpg
    deck (2).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 3
  • deck2.jpg
    deck2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 3
  • deck6.jpg
    deck6.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 3
  • deck5.jpg
    deck5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 3
  • deck9.jpg
    deck9.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 3
  • deck3.jpg
    deck3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 3
  • deck10.jpg
    deck10.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Tracyarts

Some garden seeds came in the mail. Things to grow for our late summer - warm climate fall growing season.

A few varieties of micro tomatoes (cherry tomatoes on small enough plants to grow in a flower pot), lemongrass, Dragon Tongue beans (purple streaked pod beans that have a good flavor), a mini variety of sweet basil to grow in smaller pots, and White Currant tomatoes (huge sprawling plants that make thousands of tiny pea sized very pale yellow tomatoes that supposedly have a unique flavor).

Tracyarts

A ring for my birthday. Raw citrine stone in a silver setting. The company is ana silver co on eBay. They've got silver and stone rings to a size 12, for reasonable prices. Sizing is true to size. All kinds of neat stones. Quality is hit and miss, but the listings show photos of the actual piece you're bidding on or buying, so you can see any flaws up front.

I love big stone rings, they don't have to be valuable, just interesting shapes and colors.

Screenshot_20220717-090214_eBay.jpg

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
So, my pancake Rigid air compressor was stolen by a junkie, (along with my tile saw/wet saw) ... Long story

Picked up this little baby. Along with better hose and all the "bits" - ends to fill tires, etc.

Have to have one - counted all the tires on my little "Pharm" ... 46 (LOL)

Attachments

• compressor.jpg
    compressor.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
- Jamaican lunch
- A care package for a coworker
- Detergent so I can wash my damn clothes. lol
LOL

Beacon, egg, cheese biscuit (breakfast)
Gas - filled the car
Smokes - $1.70 off 2 packs (Yeah)
Pizza (deluxe) - lunch (for the rest of the crew too)
Beer ... (Yeah)

Sence a trend here? (LOL)

FuriousGeorge

The Man with the Yellow Gat
Various and sundry women and teen's items at Bath and Body Work, Hot Topic and Torrid from a family mall shopping excursion.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
A new electric kettle. Our old one stopped working this morning, fortunately after it had boiled the water for our morning coffee! The new one has temperature settings and is glass walled so you can watch it boil, but unfortunately it beeps when you put it on its base, when you turn it on, when you change temperature settings .... I'll need to see if there is some way to turn that off, a lot of beeping first thing in the morning will be painful. I'm a bit worried that all the extra electronics will just make it fail faster, but we'll see in a few years I guess.