What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
haha seriously.. two shirts, a jacket AND shoes. Is this for Christmas or are you just worlds most generous girlfriend?

AshleyEileen

chunky
haha seriously.. two shirts, a jacket AND shoes. Is this for Christmas or are you just worlds most generous girlfriend?
He's probably getting a guitar, big screen tv, or a game system for Christmas. :blush:

I have that dress, Ashley! I got it in blueish-green, though. I love it. :D
I'm excited for it! I'm hoping the 3 fits. That's usually my size in tops. :confused:

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
AshleyEileen makes me want a boyfriend... or a really big dress up doll.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
TY Tad! Did you see the pics of me in them in the "what are you wearing?" thread? The dress is one of those universally-great pieces. I RECOMMEND FRANCESCA FOR ALL! :D

Cors

Delurking
AshleyEileen, your boy is lucky to have a gorgeous and generous girlfriend!

Tania, love the dress with the belt! Bet you look amazing in it.

Fashion-related birthday goodies. A skin and body care gift set from Elemis (British spa brand), SL Sarrsins - an intoxicating leathery jasmine perfume I have been lusting after for a while, Masquerade Antoinette basque set and yellow lizard pumps! :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Pretty basque! Gonna post a pic in it? :D Happy birthday, Gracie!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Cors, that pic is so over-the-top feminine that I'd almost expect it to belong to a drag-queen :p

More seriously, what a fantastic haul, looks like all things that you can a lot of joy from using/wearing :)

Tania--I will have to make it over to that thread eventually and see you in it. I'm sure you look awesome, you seem to wear dresses really well :) Does the fabric feel anywhere close to as nice as it looks? (see, my main interaction with dresses is holding the person wearing them, so when dragging my wife out dress shopping I'm always checking how the fabric feels to the touch.....)

Cors

Delurking
Funny you say that Tad, I thought that myself when I saw the pic! I still feel like a drag queen sometimes, especially when all femmed up. :p

Thank you Tania! :kiss2:

Just snapped a pic.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
YOU LOOK AWESOME, GIRL. :D Your legs are crazy-long, too.

Tad, the fabric is a jersey knit; it's slinky and pleasant, but not amazing like dense silk velvet or charmeuse (my FAVORITE fabrics!). :) Buy your wife the dress and see how she "feels." Haha.

AshleyEileen

chunky
Here's a picture of what it looks like on me with a black cardigan and black leggins. :) This is a size 2. I'm a 26 on bottom, 24 on top.
Oh wow! I'll be just fine in the 3. I'm a 26 top and a 28/30 bottom. Thanks for sharing! I got the black to wear with a zebra or gray cardi and purple tights.

luscious_lulu

Boobzilla
Funny you say that Tad, I thought that myself when I saw the pic! I still feel like a drag queen sometimes, especially when all femmed up. :p

Thank you Tania! :kiss2:

Just snapped a pic.
You look amazing and your gifts sound wonderful.

Star Struck

TWINKLE TWINKLE
Went on a shopping spree at Lane Bryant today! I had a 25% off coupon and THEN another coupon for 25 off of 75 so I was excited :D Got all of this and 2 bras for 65 dollars!!!!!!!! Should have been $143 so I saved 77$ yay!

Latest posts