What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Star Struck

TWINKLE TWINKLE
Funny you say that Tad, I thought that myself when I saw the pic! I still feel like a drag queen sometimes, especially when all femmed up. :p

Thank you Tania! :kiss2:

Just snapped a pic.
That's a super sexy outfit you got there ;)

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
Funny you say that Tad, I thought that myself when I saw the pic! I still feel like a drag queen sometimes, especially when all femmed up. :p

Thank you Tania! :kiss2:

Just snapped a pic.
Wooooooowwww! :wubu::wubu: I was more intrigued by the shoes when you posted the pic of the items alone, but that basque is crazy gorgeous - incredibly flattering and lovely color. Still loving the shoes, but the hotness of the basque is pretty overwhelming! :smitten:

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
I try not to shop too much around this time of year unless it's Christmas presents for my son, but as we all know, occasionally we can't resist. I got new black slacks (as I feel no one can ever have too many pairs of black slacks) and two tops. The pink one, the sleeves are the perfect length which made my day. I hate sleeveless and I never wear anything above the elbow but these fall just below the elbow and feel extremely comfortable. The black pants and the pink top will be for Parent's Night at my son's school next week. The blue sweater is super soft, fits great in the chest area. The blue one is for a "date" next weekend. (date is in quotes because I hate date-dates, I prefer just hanging out on a friendly basis at first). Anyways:

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
Fashion-related birthday goodies. A skin and body care gift set from Elemis (British spa brand), SL Sarrsins - an intoxicating leathery jasmine perfume I have been lusting after for a while, Masquerade Antoinette basque set and yellow lizard pumps! :wubu::wubu::wubu:
All of that looks so wonderfully girly ~ I love gift sets, perfumes, lotions ~ absolute heaven!

AshleyEileen

chunky
Went on a shopping spree at Lane Bryant today! I had a 25% off coupon and THEN another coupon for 25 off of 75 so I was excited :D Got all of this and 2 bras for 65 dollars!!!!!!!! Should have been $143 so I saved 77$ yay!
I have those panties. =]

I bought this shirt today for 60% off!:

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
I, too, did the double coupon thingy at LB tonight.

8 pairs of panties, a flannel sleep chemise (I literally live in those), a sleep cami, and two bras, one of which (the hot red plaid one Carrie posted somewhere here a couple of weeks ago) we had to LB2Me because even LB doesn't carry the 38DDD novelty bras in-store.

Ashley, is that true of your store, too?

AtlantisAK

I didnt buy clothes this time, havent for a very long time...but it's soooo much better! Jewelry supplies and gemstones!

Carnelian colored Chalcedony drops, 30mm.

Sky blue Chalcedony drops, 28mm.

Sterling silver wire, 30gague, 81 feet.

---

A selection of 13mm hammer faceted stones in

Light Amethyst:

Citrine:

and Dark Amethyst:

I can't wait to get these in!!! So excited, I just hope that someone ends up buying the beauties I make from these. Any buyers on the jewelry already? lol

Crystal

Wool winter coat from Torrid. Originally $130, now $29.99

Now, that's what I call a deal. :D

It's on sale in size 3 only, if anyone is interested!

Reactions: Tad

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I got 2 tops, 4 things of jewelry and donated $5 to cancer (came with a stuffed animal!) for a little over $40 from Maurices today but none of it is on the site! I may take my own pictures if I can get motivated.

AshleyEileen

chunky
I, too, did the double coupon thingy at LB tonight.

8 pairs of panties, a flannel sleep chemise (I literally live in those), a sleep cami, and two bras, one of which (the hot red plaid one Carrie posted somewhere here a couple of weeks ago) we had to LB2Me because even LB doesn't carry the 38DDD novelty bras in-store.

Ashley, is that true of your store, too?
Novelty bras usually aren't carried in a DDD in my store. We have very very few 38s. It's all about the demographics.

Aust99

View attachment 73173 I got these tank tops (singlets) in white, blue and a peachy colour.... for layering under other tops for modesty at work.. lol

View attachment 73174Going to wear the next two with my denim vest.... perfect for the coming summer...

View attachment 73175

View attachment 73176Loved this bag... so pretty and light.

View attachment 73177I threw this in to make up the cost to a certain number which then gave me a 30% discount on my purchases... so it worked out to be free in a way. :happy: It works well with the dress when It's not worn with my denim vest...

Oh... and I'm not going to buy any more clothes until after Christmas.... I swear!!!:D

Saoirse

went shopping today!

2 pairs of skinny jeans from JC Penney

plus some cute little hair bows and teal eyeliner from Hot Topic.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Wow, I didn't know they had cute jeans like that in the plus section at Penny's. Nice stuff ya'll are buying...

Latest posts