Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
For some reason when I was on the main board and saw this thread I read the title as "What did you hurt today?"

I was going to post about slamming my elbow into my desk drawer...but I didn't buy anything, so I have nothing to post

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Ouch! Hope your elbow's better.

Wow, no wonder those jeans were so cute. Everything cute is in the juniors section but not the plus sizes...

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Oop's didn't mean to imply that everything in the plus section was not cute. What I was trying to say was alot of times in stores with both plus and skinny sizes alot of times all the stuff I see and like is in the skinny section and not the plus. If they'd make the skinny stuff available in the plus sizes, I'd no longer have to suffer with seeing something I like and it's not available in my size...

tinkerbell

JC Penny's plus size section isnt TOO bad. I've found some really cute pants, tops and skirts there.

Anyway, I bought all of this yesterday at Kohl's (I went to the store, to try on, and ordered online, to use a 20% online coupon code - shopearly, its good through today, I think!!) This came to about $75ish. Not too bad! :) I also bought a new bra and a white t shirt.

tinkerbell

Yes, cute stuff. They always hide the cute stuff when I am in Kohls lol...
I know, it is hard to find cute stuff there -their plus sized section isn't the best - at least in my store. The jeans and the orange sweater are from the plus sized section. The other ones are not. But they did have other really cute sweaters in the plus size section too. I just bought them from the other section because 1, they were cheaper, and 2, I was excited that I could fit into an XL :blush:

Carrie

Anyway, I bought all of this yesterday at Kohl's (I went to the store, to try on, and ordered online, to use a 20% online coupon code - shopearly, its good through today, I think!!) This came to about $75ish. Not too bad! :) I also bought a new bra and a white t shirt.
All of your stuff is very cute, Tink, but I'm especially smitten with this cardi! :smitten: Love the style, and you've got perfect coloring for that yummy autumnal shade.

Neen

Free Spirit
Pair of grey /pink striped socks, green long sleeve 'hippie' top, and a knitted funky black/gold hat.. all at the thrift store, all for only$5!

tinkerbell

All of your stuff is very cute, Tink, but I'm especially smitten with this cardi! :smitten: Love the style, and you've got perfect coloring for that yummy autumnal shade.
Thanks! I love that color, I couldnt pass it up.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
I dunno why but alot of the cute stuff I'm seeing these days are sweaters. Probably another yr I won't even see one sweater I like. That's how it goes...

Inhibited

also ordered heaps of undies about 10 pairs.... Spewin though as i messed up the order and some how The Glee T i wanted was left out...

Aust99

also ordered heaps of undies about 10 pairs.... Spewin though as i messed up the order and some how The Glee T i wanted was left out...
The clothes you got are lovely....

What was the shipping cost like?? I haven't ordered from Torrid before but have wanted a few things recently... I love to Tee with the nerd love on it... such a shame the order was mucked up... I did that a few weeks ago, order a heap of stuff off of Evans UK site and ended up with two of one top and left off one I was really wanting. Looked back at the order and I had fu**ed it up.:(

Sugar

I'm pretty jazzed that I finally get to post here...ON had some great deals this morning.

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
From Cold Water Creek- This sweater!! Not my usual style but I just thought it was soooo beautiful and warm and cozy looking. And my mom works in their store so I got it at a good discount :D

Inhibited

The clothes you got are lovely....

What was the shipping cost like?? I haven't ordered from Torrid before but have wanted a few things recently... I love to Tee with the nerd love on it... such a shame the order was mucked up... I did that a few weeks ago, order a heap of stuff off of Evans UK site and ended up with two of one top and left off one I was really wanting. Looked back at the order and I had fu**ed it up.:(
Shipping is around $50:00..... I was going to order from Evans, as i was checkin out am glad i remembered to convert the pounds into dollars, it would of cost me about $400, i decided to leave it for now...

Latest posts