Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
I almost bought that dress last night, J!!!!! Instead I got the black gaulle with the ruffle neck; i think it's the one that Rachel bought a few weeks back.

Also got the pink ruffleneck top, the darkwash denim pencil skirt, and the Beatles tshirt. ON WHEE.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Loving that maxi dress. Now folks will have to post pics of themselves in their stuff. It always looks nicer on real folks than in pics...

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ
Good lord the sleeves are tight. On ME. I have somewhat small arms.

Crystal

I love Black Friday sales at Bath and Body Works.

Twilight Woods (New fragrance) Body Cream: Originally $12

Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream: Originally $12

Midnight Pomegrante Body Cream: Originally $12

Cherry Blossom Shower Cream (so much better than body wash): Originally $10.

Moonlight Path Shower Cream: Originally $10

Sensual Amber Body Spray: Originally $12

Twilight Woods 14.5 oz Three Wick Candle: Originally $19.50

Spice 14.5 oz Three Wick Candle: Originally $19.50

Cinnamon and Clove Buds Wallflower: Originally $12.50

Japanese Cherry Blossom Wallflower Refills: Originally $12.50

Also, Frosted Cranberry Concentrated Room Spray: Originally $5 and Vanilla Coconut ScentPortable: Originally $5

Original Total: $142.00

I paid $59. Woot!

Fluffy51888

Glitter Queen
I looove this sweater. :) I got it and a pair of black legwarmers. And a set of 24 gold bangles, but I figure you guys know what those last two look like...:p

Saoirse

bought it yesterday and wore it out with a cute dress and black boots! i looked adorable. :p

crayola box

Can't find pics for any of it but went shopping yesterday in the city, and all the pretty lights and decorations must have gotten me in a buying mood because I bought three of those cardigan wrap things (the ones with the extra fabric in front you can drape around you when its cold) in purple, blue, and black. Two long sleeve tops, one in black with cut out sleeves, and one in teal with silver detail. Also bought a brown suede belt, two pairs of jeans, a black pencil skirt, a button down work shirt and a black shrug. The grand total wasn't bad either; I spent about $130 and I think I am done shopping for winter...or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :rolleyes:

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
Got three t-shirts on a random run tonight.

The first was a black and white one with a wingy, flowery thing going on from Target for $13. It has about ten tiny jewel-thingies that may or may not be plucked off.

The second was a purple t-shirt also from Target with a subtle-but-busy pattern that I can't recall. My girlfriend offered to get it for me for Christmas so I won't be seeing it for three weeks. I think this one was $10.

The last was when we decided to go to Kohl's both to raid the clearance racks for on the off-chance of something good and so the girlfriend could drop hints (read: tell me and point out) what she'd like for Christmas. Deep in the super-mega clearance rack in the Junior's section I found an Orange Crush t-shirt. The original price was $20, and it was on the 90% off rack. Heck yes $2 t-shirt!

Pics will probably show up in the other thread tomorrow.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I can't find a picture of it online but I got a really pretty Guess necklace as a gift today. I'll take one when I have a chance.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Bought this a couple weeks ago online at Torrid.

Originally $129.99. Bought it for $29.99. :D

(The boots and the jeans in this pic are also from Torrid.)
I wish they'd come to their senses and knock down the price of that Ed Hardy dress. I like it but there's no way I'm paying $160 for that rag.

Nice haul Crystal, and it looks great on you. :)

Latest posts