Quantcast

What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sugar

I'm not sure how fashionable this is but I had to have it. I get treatments thru an IV every few weeks for several hours and it gets so cold. This little lady has a big blanket inside of her...big enough to cover me in the recliner at the clinic! They have all kinds of animals but I thought she was the cutest.

Lily the Ladybug

Zoobie Pets

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
So my B&Lu order was pretty much a bust. I'm keeping the lace top, but everything else is going back.
Aww, that is a shame. Sucks when something you are looking forward to fails so badly :(

This little lady has a big blanket inside of her...big enough to cover me in the recliner at the clinic! They have all kinds of animals but I thought she was the cutest.
She is adorable, and such a great way to carry a blanket!

(the dress is on clearance)
Shhhhhhh! With something that works so well for you, you just give a knowing look and sigh about "some things being worth the expense...." :p

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Has anyone size 30/32 purchased anything from Torrid? How does it fit? Also, the size 5 undies, how do they fit if you're a size 30/32? I know everyone is shaped a bit different, but in general, how do they fit?
Thanks!
Mizz
First, the panties in a size 5 nearly always fit me, and I'm well past a 30/32 now. The cotton panties with the contrast banding around the waist and legs (usually the ones that have cute prints on them) are unbelievably comfy. I highly recommend. Plus, how can you resist some of them? So cute. Like this:
http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302035993&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524442211471&bmUID=1260556342009

With everything else at Torrid, it's kind of trial and error. The knit tops should fit with no problem (but they tend to cling, so you have to be okay with that). The woven tops are hit or miss. Some are made bigger than others. Look for the ones that have some stretch. I've never been able to wear their bottoms, though, save a few stretch skirts. Hope this helps!

Aust99

I got most of my Christmas shopping done today... I had a list and was determined to find it all in one shopping trip. Only have two left and I can get them after work finishes. Yay.... Sadly, nothing for me.... today.

ETA: Bobbie... that corset looks hot!!!

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
First, the panties in a size 5 nearly always fit me, and I'm well past a 30/32 now. The cotton panties with the contrast banding around the waist and legs (usually the ones that have cute prints on them) are unbelievably comfy. I highly recommend. Plus, how can you resist some of them? So cute. Like this:
http://www.torrid.com/torrid/store/product.jsp?FOLDER<>folder_id=2534374302035993&PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524442211471&bmUID=1260556342009

With everything else at Torrid, it's kind of trial and error. The knit tops should fit with no problem (but they tend to cling, so you have to be okay with that). The woven tops are hit or miss. Some are made bigger than others. Look for the ones that have some stretch. I've never been able to wear their bottoms, though, save a few stretch skirts. Hope this helps!
Thank you!!! :bow: I just love the panties there; too adorable!

Inhibited

I ordered Bras from Hips & curves, the shops don't sell nice ones here in bigger sizes so i really hope they fit and are of good quality.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Such a Torrid whore ...

(the dress is on clearance)
That's so cute and it looks great on you!

I saw this at LB the other day.. very cute!

Has anyone size 30/32 purchased anything from Torrid? How does it fit? Also, the size 5 undies, how do they fit if you're a size 30/32? I know everyone is shaped a bit different, but in general, how do they fit?
Thanks!
Mizz
I wear a 28 on bottom and I almost always get a size 3 in Torrid underwear because whenever I tried size 4 it was too big and sliding down. I'm sure a 5 would work for a 32.

AtlantisAK

I ordered this from Torrid the other day when they had 1/2 off their clearance plus free shipping for 12 hours. Total came to $55 for all of this!
I love the candy stripe jacket! I havent shopped at Torrid for soooooooo long. Or anywhere else for clothes, for that matter :(

Latest posts