What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Just ordered a Christmas gift for the girlfriend.

Wow, I think you score serious good boyfriend points for that one--great looking coat!

Didn't buy it today, but a corset I've waited 3 mths to receive is finally here. Turns out it has no corset function, and is more like ridiculously tough leather armour.....awesome :D
Heh, and it has about the coverage that 'armor' shown on female characters has in a lot of fantasy art! I hope you are not too disapointed in the lack of corset function.

Tracii

The checked leggings are cute I love em'.
Nothing really to speak of lately but did find some cute fuzzy socks.3 pair
Purple and white stripes,Pink and white and black and white.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
It still looks cool!
So awesome looking melian!!
:kiss2::kiss2:

Heh, and it has about the coverage that 'armor' shown on female characters has in a lot of fantasy art! I hope you are not too disapointed in the lack of corset function.
My first thought was that it looked like something out of Soul Caliber IV! And I'm not upset that it doesn't cinch, because it still looks fierce, and I can never really achieve much waist reduction anyway - I'm not a pro.

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
Didn't buy it today, but a corset I've waited 3 mths to receive is finally here. Turns out it has no corset function, and is more like ridiculously tough leather armour.....awesome :D
Wow, that looks TREMENDOUS! Love the skirt, too! :*

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
From Sanctuarie:

This sweater in Gray

This sweater in Purple

I love these robes I have three and I bought two more.

FunkORama shirt

From Making It Big this flannel jacket.

Tina

Older and wiser now
i hardly ever buy clothes so i pretty much spoiled myself... i feel bad for doing it during the holidays, but whatever.

View attachment 74281

3 dresses, plaid shirt, mini skirt, 3 pairs of leggings, black cardigan, black belt.
also 5 pairs of string bikini panties from lane bryant.
These look like they'd be just your style. I'm thinking a certain mister's eyes are going to pop right out of his head over those leggings and that sweater... :D Great finds!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I took advantage of the 30% off everything sale at the Avenue to get some light weight long sleeve tops for my trip to Palm Springs next week. (me so excited!!) I didn't want to look like the slobby mom of young kids that I am :)

I also got a long sleeve, tunic length uber soft purple teeshirt but they didn't seem to have it on the website.. I got all these shirts for $27 bucks with a coupon and the 30% off :D I might go back and get a bra in petal pink that they had :)

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
After you move you can post pics of yourself in your new digs in them. :)

I fell in love with this sweater and went in to Fashion Bug to get it but they were all sold out (YUCK! Greedmongers got it I guess)

I saw this velour top and fell in love with it. So I got it for my mom to give me for Christmas. Makes her shopping so much easier lol. But now she's complaining I'm buying too many clothes now. and I am eyeing and wanting some pullon bootflare jeans in an evergreen color from the Roamans catalog:

Tracii

Just had to hit the Goodwill after the grocery and found two nice purses.
An older but in great shape Aigner med size purse great for evening stuff.
A tooled leather kinda western look thingie.Lots of compartments too.
A real bargain IMO at $3.00 a piece.

aussieamazonwoman

OK, so given that my lovely Auntie gave me some money for my birthday and INSISTED that I buy something with it in her presence, I bought a really cool dress (although i;m not a dress kind of girl) which is black with kind of grey/sliver geomentrical patterns on it, a tight black top to go underneath it, and a pair of 7/8 pants which will be great for work.

I am naughty, ;ast week I also bought some long, gathered from the knee down leggings and a black gothy type top.

Brenda

""So we had a choice: we needed a couch or something for our PC/XBox/Book room.

we could

(a) disassemble and bring over and reassemble a stinky futon that is over 20 miles away and we forget how it even goes together
(b) buy a new couch or futon

so instead we bought one of these

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...-lounger/10053

HECK YES
_____________""

That will be perfect for when you have company over.

Crystal

""So we had a choice: we needed a couch or something for our PC/XBox/Book room.

we could

(a) disassemble and bring over and reassemble a stinky futon that is over 20 miles away and we forget how it even goes together
(b) buy a new couch or futon

so instead we bought one of these

http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...-lounger/10053

HECK YES
_____________""

That will be perfect for when you have company over.
I have always wanted one of these! Congratulations on your new piece of "furniture", girlie. Hehe. :happy:

Tracii

Finally fixed a few PC problems and can post pics again so here are the two purses I found yesterday.

Latest posts