What did you buy today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MizzSnakeBite

Taking a Break From Here
I made my yearly visit to the mall for the after xmas sales. Bath and Bodyworks is having an amazing sale. I hit the 75 percent off bins which had the full size lotions. I walked out of there with 14 bottles of lotion for 2.26 each!! yay. I am set for spring and summer. lol
OMG!!!!! Do you know when the sale ends????

DeerVictory

Swamp monster

:(

doesn't fit, but bought second hand. The dress is Angelic Pretty, and I traded an aatp dress + $60 for it.

2x grungy cardigans. Each were $10 dollars, reduced from $48.

A t-shirt, reduced from $28.00 to $4.50.

Vintage beret and vintage half apron (for work!)

I think I paid $16.00 total for that.

Shoes, $20 reduced from a $40 sale price. I don't know what the original price of them were. Boots were $10, can't remember the original price.

Cardigan, $10 reduced from $58.

Cardigan, $4.50 reduced from god knows what.

squee. Stuff from anthropologie, since I can't fit into their clothes. A big flower hairpiece/pin, and a bib necklace. so cuuuute.

Not shown are a shirt dress, tights, tea stuff, and cupcakes.

I love Boxing Day.

missy_blue_eyez

I decided to take the plunge and order from a site I had never used before, from their plus size section...and I must say Im really impressed with it all, I honestly thought Id have to send most of it back, its all really good :)

I got these 2 long tops with the banded waist for £20 each. They fit great and I cant wait to wear the black one on a night out with the multi coloured leggings below.....
View attachment Black top.jpg

View attachment grey top.jpg

Ultra comfy grey leggings, for £16, you cant see the detail v.well on here but close up they have a raised textured effect....lovely!
View attachment grey leggings.jpg

Super funky multi-coloured leggings for a bargain £5!!! They were a brave purchase but I reckon Ill wear them on the town! :)
View attachment leggings.jpg

Prob my fave purchase of the lot....funky one shoulder top! For £12.50, I sized up on this so I could prob get away with wearing it over leggings so it was long enough to cover tummy and bum!!!
View attachment one shoulder.jpg

missy_blue_eyez

BBWTexan

Speak No Evil
I bought these!

View attachment My boots.jpg

Despite being a Texan through and through, I have not owned a pair of Cowboy boots since I was a kid. However, I was asked to be on a committee for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and the standard "uniform" for committeemen is made up of blue jeans, white button-down shirt, committee vest, black cowboy hat, and black boots.

I was worried about the boots because of the wide calf issue, but these guys fit with room to spare. I LOVE them and might even consider buying them in other colors!

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
I bought these!

View attachment 75081

Despite being a Texan through and through, I have not owned a pair of Cowboy boots since I was a kid. However, I was asked to be on a committee for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and the standard "uniform" for committeemen is made up of blue jeans, white button-down shirt, committee vest, black cowboy hat, and black boots.

I was worried about the boots because of the wide calf issue, but these guys fit with room to spare. I LOVE them and might even consider buying them in other colors!
Oooooh nice! :D I'm a Yank through and through but I've always had a fondness for cowboy boots. I was in the West End in Dallas a couple years back and swooned over a pair of hot pank (pink) ones. Shoulda, coulda, woulda's now ensue.

cherylharrell

Always Mikes Big Girl
Cute boots. I went to Staples so I could return all those extra hats Roamans sent me when I tried to order one and their site goofed up on me. :eek: Fashion Bug is in the same strip shopping center so I went in there. Big mistake. I found these pants for $7.69 on a clearance rack.

http://www.fashionbug.com/sale/pants-jeans/paisley-scroll-knit-pants/0c5198c15216p18146/index.pro#productTabs

I could not resist and could not decide between the black (have plenty of tops to match them) or the gray which would go with a gray top I have. So I got both colors. Pants with flared or wide legs are my weakness fashion wise.

They're comfy looking and nicer than regular sweat pants. And have the flarelegs like I like.

I fell in love with some stuff I can't afford right now like a long sleeve tye-dye top that is not on the site. And a pair of brown twill pull on jean pants with the boot flare legs like I like. (Couldn't find a pic of them on the site.)

And this top:

And this sweater:

I saw some cute jeans like these but in a darker blackish gray color and with back pockets but can't get them. I already have a nice pair of gray jeans with a belt I got a few yrs ago in Macy's off a sale rack and a pair of gray pullon flared jeans that my late hubby Mike got me in Walmart when I wanted them. I love pullon jeans with flared or wide leegs. So cute and comfy.

I need money lol...

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
From Maurices:

And a black & purple paint splatter v-neck shirt and a black capped sleeve zip up shirt.. it kinda looks like a hoodie, but it's not.. hard to explain.

These from Fashion Bug:

It's hard to tell but it has satin trim on the edge. I got it in white, black and hot pink.

And a hot pink w/ black lace lingerie chemise type thing.

I love shopping so much.

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
The sweaters finally came that I ordered from sanctuarie a few weeks ago. They have an unanticipated texture. Much more chunky that I thought they would be. From their picture on the site I was expecting more of a polor fleece look.

Here is the grey one:

Close up:

Site Picture:

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
The sweaters finally came that I ordered from sanctuarie a few weeks ago. They have an unanticipated texture. Much more chunky that I thought they would be. From their picture on the site I was expecting more of a polor fleece look.

Here is the grey one:

Close up:

Site Picture:
You know, I kinda like that. It looks warm. Is it warm Cynth? Comfortable? Soft? What's your take on them up close?

IdahoCynth

Cockchafer
You know, I kinda like that. It looks warm. Is it warm Cynth? Comfortable? Soft? What's your take on them up close?
Lilly this one is soft, not super soft but soft. The fabric is hard to explain..I don't mean this in a bad way but it reminds me of a thin toilet seat cover lol or very high looped terry cloth. The knit is loose and if you hold it to the light you can see through it. I am wearing a tee shirt under it and have had the sweater on in my house all morning and have not gotten too hot (my house is 67 degrees). So I'd say its fairly warm. It's not a coat replacement. More of an "I work in a cold office" sweater.

The purple one (I will take pictures of later) has a glitter thread in the weave which makes it not as soft as this gray one is.

I took a close up so maybe you can see the fabric better:

and I held it up to the lamp on my desk so you can see how airy it is:

Oh and I have not washed these yet, I just gave it a couple squirts of water and put it in the dryer with a fabric softener sheet for like 5 min before wearing to get the static out. Maybe the texture might change some after its been washed. It is comfortable and loose it doesn't pull anywhere.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
Old Navy got me again.. clearance stuff. Had to get them. I have one of the two shirts in black and love it. So soft and comfy. And i like that dress a lot!!

Tania

Disneyland Bobsled Team
While in OC, I bought a shit-ton off the Kiyonna sample/damage racks. The PROTOTYPE Peyton pintuck top in pink, last winter's London car coat in the brown plaid (ONLY $35!!!), the Celeste dress in teal, the ruffly cinch dress (can't remember name) in purple, a sample top they never produced, and a prototype blazer they never produced.

In all, like $800+ worth of stuff for $150.

Shosh

Susannah
I bought myself a sterling silver charm bracelet today. It did not come out very clear in the pics I took though.

It has charms of The Eiffel Tower, a horseshoe, a bell, a sun, a dice, a handbag, a crown, and a love heart. Of course I can add more to it if I want to.

MisticalMisty

Old Navy got me again.. clearance stuff. Had to get them. I have one of the two shirts in black and love it. So soft and comfy. And i like that dress a lot!!

I wore that black and white one..well in red for my wedding..you will love it!

Latest posts