• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What did you eat today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TearInYourHand

Mistress Member
Just thinking about this.....I absolutely LOVED all of the food I ate today. I think it is interesting to see what people eat in a day, even more so than just for one meal. I sometimes try to balance out my day (like, if I have a dairy heavy breakfast, I'll have fish at dinner, etc....) if that makes any sense!

So I thought that, as foodies, it would be cool to see our daily 'menu'! Here's mine:

Breakfast: pomegranate seeds, homemade pumpkin bread (made by me yesterday), huge mug of black coffee (french press)

Snack: glass of soymilk

Lunch: Lentil soup (also homemade, made by me a few days ago), side salad

Usually I have a snack in the afternoon, but I was out all day.

Dinner: broiled salmon with lemon and pepper, side salad

"adult snack": red wine, dark chocolate

So, what was your menu today? Do you try to 'balance' your day, or do you eat what you crave (I do both, depends on the day). Do you graze all day or have 3 square meals. Inquiring minds want to know!

Latest posts

Back