Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barbsjw

At our wedding we gave guests the following protein choices:

Goat (my choice)
Duck (Roger's pick)
Octopus

Yeah, we have exotic tastes

Tracyarts

We had a mid afternoon wedding, so a "cake and punch" reception. I ordered a couple of delicious artisan baker cakes and had coffee, tea, cocoa, sodas, juices, and a fruit platter, cheese and cracker platter, and vegetable tray for those who needed more of a mid-afternoon snack. It was very simple. But I figured if all I was feeding my guests was cake, they were getting damn good cake. lol

Reactions: Tad

Sidhuriel

Cooking Queen
We had a very simple ceremony at the court with only a few friends and my mother in law because I come from an abusive family. So we had no reception after, we just went out for dinner at an Italian place that serves great pizza and everyone was happy with it.

Reactions: Tad

Tad

mostly harmless
We ran a rather cheap wedding. Morning service in a chapel at the University my wife was at (its size capped the wedding to 70 people), then a semi-potluck lunch. We provided some basics, and asked people who lived close to bring a dish, and the recipe for it (and those coming from farther to send us a recipe). We then put the recipes together with a few wedding pics and sent it out as a mini cookbook to our guests.

Latest posts

Group builder