• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What Dimensions is, and is not

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of late, I've been seeing a battle between those who think Dimensions is a strict size acceptance site and our inclusion of the social and sexual side of things is deplorable, and those who think preferring fat is just a fetish. Both sides are wrong.

Initially, Dimensions was created as a special interest group for men who preferred fat partners. But almost since the beginning Dimensions has been a forum for both fat people and those who find them attractive. For FAs, Dimensions is a place where they can talk and learn about their preference, and find forums, fictions, pictures, advice and plenty more. For fat people, it's a place where they can learn about their admirers and see the beauty and attractiveness in their bodies.

I specifically took Dimensions out of NAAFA a long time ago because I did not want for this special purpose to interfere with NAAFA's more politically-oriented brand of size acceptance. Needless to say, Dimensions is VERY much in favor of size acceptance, even though our contribution, in addition to having within our ranks some of the most dedicated size acceptance activists, is more in the areas of social opportunity and personal affirmation. So those who diss Dimensions for being a forum where those attracted to fat people can explore and discuss their desires and needs probably misunderstand our community's basic purpose.

On the other hand, I very strongly reject the notion that seeking a fat partner in life, or even just being attracted to fat people is nothing but a fetish! That is patently absurd and makes a mockery out of all the wonderful relationships and marriages, all the hopes and dreams, and all the new-found confidence that we're witnessing amongst us. So I am quite perturbed by the recent trend to endlessly insinuate that fat admirer = fetish, Dimensions = fetish site. Nothing, but nothing could be farther from the truth.

So that's what Dimensions is and has always been, a size-positive place for FAs and the people they admire. Nothing more and nothing less.

Latest posts

Back