Quantcast

what do FFAs like about fat men?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

talpa

More man = more manly.

We also think you might just cook us a nice meal now and again, will keep us warm on a cold night, and will provide excellent hugs when needed.

Actually...yup, it's the secks.

veil

boston based bluestocking
soft & cuddly
jiggly--both cute & sexy!
big
secks

imfree

In Remembrance
What if we're thinking about the secks?
As we say here, in the South, ain't nuthin' wrong with secks, and
I could almost bet that's exactly how those sweet FFA's feel.:happy:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
A mind ain't a terrible thing but if they shut up and just look pretty that'd be okay too. All the blood rushes away from teh brainz anyway.

shhtx1970

:( single guy here with plenty to give but no one who wants it... I feel so alone after reading this thread.

imfree

In Remembrance
:( single guy here with plenty to give but no one who wants it... I feel so alone after reading this thread.
So I wonder where all them gals are?:confused:
Ain't narry a one in the lab/observatory, here!:doh:

Hole

I love the contrast, feeling how big they are and feeling dominated. I love being his "little girl" but not in a call me daddy kind of way. I enjoy being crushed and squeezed in big arms. There is a lot more so I'll end this with: I love the sex. :p

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I love the contrast, feeling how big they are and feeling dominated. I love being his "little girl" but not in a call me daddy kind of way. I enjoy being crushed and squeezed in big arms. There is a lot more so I'll end this with: I love the sex. :p
...go on. :)

NYC_FFA

Agreed! :D

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Must be something about Texas, because this Forney resident can totally commiserate.

I give that a big HURUMPH.

Latest posts