Quantcast

What do use your boobs for? - BBW Only Please!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tattooU

My hands get cold a lot. Luckily i have my boobs to warm them. i generally tuck them between my opposite arm and my boob for optimal heating. Underneath seems like a tender spot to tuck my hands, then again, i have ice hands :(

i think the only other thing i use them for is a money holder when i'm getting drinks at the bar. It's always nice to get home, take your clothes off and find that you spent far less money than you thought.

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
Also, if I'm someplace without a trash receptacle and I've no pockets, I put any little trash in them. (Gum wrapper, Ect.)

..And Yes.
It's a nice surprise when you go home from the bar, take off your clothes, and money falls from your boobs.

HOWEVER.
..It's NOT Nice, when you lose change to them. (I've had change fall down the drain in the shower because I've completely forgotten I had stuck it there. :rolleyes: )

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I believe I'm with many others on this - hand warmers. I've also been known to use my cleavage to hold money, cell phone and such when I haven't any pockets handy. :D

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Last night... I kept my friends' car keys in my cleavage, lol. Two sets of keys and they stayed in there through jumping, lots dancing, bending over, running around, etc. I've got some good boobs :p

HayleeRose

I use it to hold my phone waaaaay too often. I usually wear leggings out, and its just more handy than my purse. I also put money in there, and like someone said when you take your clothse off and find money in there later its awesome, but its not so awesome when that happens and I forget my phones in there, and then it falls on the floor.. I also find myself unconciously sticking my hands up my shirt and "warmers" yet its way more embarassing cause I live with my parents still. lol

lucidbliss

My bf is always sticking his hands under my boobs when he tries to warm them up. My bosoms are also the world's greatest Iphone dock and mini storage. I'm trying find a way to use my boob heat to charge my phone but am still waiting to hear back from the nuclear physicist.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
My bf is always sticking his hands under my boobs when he tries to warm them up. My bosoms are also the world's greatest Iphone dock and mini storage. I'm trying find a way to use my boob heat to charge my phone but am still waiting to hear back from the nuclear physicist.
It's very possible to create an electrical charge from heat, but it's woefully inefficient.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
So the other day I was playing in a jazz band at a basketball game. I had only my good mouthpiece with me... and I didn't want to get it ruined. So I gently stuck it right up in between my boobs.

It was warm all night

When I realized what I had done, I felt it was acceptable to post it here.

lalatx

has the worst intentions
Drink holder for myself and others. Glass bottles work best.
Pillow for others
Tractor beams to lure the opposite sex and sometimes the same sex
The best accessories ever

Myn

A holder for french fries while driving, as God intended. I once asked my little sister what skinny girls do to handle this vital need, but she said she just holds the container in her lap. Pfft.

Reactions: Tad

penguin

Fnord
I've used them as ear warmers...for other people! I'd stand behind them, lean over a bit, and have my boobs cover their ears. It did get a bit chilly for me, but their ears were warm :)

scroogey

i often put a lighter down the side of my boobs when i dont have any pockets, and also sometimes my draw.

Latest posts