What Do You Collect?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

cinnamitch

I’m old so shut up
I don’t really collect much anymore. Used to collect medical books. Had a small but decent vinyl collection. Now I seem to collect cat hair and pains in various areas of my body. I would say I’m trying to collect my hair that has decided it hates my head now but Will might think I’m making fun of Jada and attempt to slap me. Notice I said attempt

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
There's a song about a mermaid in my collection of Greek songs. Sorry, people, but I don't have a song about spoons.

Ah.... the good old Manos Loïzos classic, I grew up with that one. In the carefree times pre-Covid19, I went to a lovely tribute concert in Theatro Petras - one of the coolest theater locations I know: An amphitheater built into a hill-top stone quarry overlooking Athens. Charis Alexiou sang H Gorgona - just beautiful.
Loïzos remains a much revered figure in Greek music - even though I often wonder that him being a pretty radical Stalinist was never turned into an issue.

Here's a spoon song for your collection..... ;)

Donna

the book version is always better
I don’t really collect much anymore. Used to collect medical books. Had a small but decent vinyl collection. Now I seem to collect cat hair and pains in various areas of my body. I would say I’m trying to collect my hair that has decided it hates my head now but Will might think I’m making fun of Jada and attempt to slap me. Notice I said attempt

You, my fiery friend, are a gem. You forgot to add the souls of your enemies to your list of collections. The hair thing should get better. I shed like a Persian cat for almost two years. It’s only been in the last three months it’s started filling back out.

Ah.... the good old Manos Loïzos classic, I grew up with that one. In the carefree times pre-Covid19, I went to a lovely tribute concert in Theatro Petras - one of the coolest theater locations I know: An amphitheater built into a hill-top stone quarry overlooking Athens. Charis Alexiou sang H Gorgona - just beautiful.
Loïzos remains a much revered figure in Greek music - even though I often wonder that him being a pretty radical Stalinist was never turned into an issue.

Here's a spoon song for your collection..... ;)

Thank you @agouderia . A beautiful song. I should have searched Youtube for "κουταλάκι" (koutalaki, teaspoon). I had to look up Theatro Petras.

Latest posts