What do you smell like?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
I have been told I naturally smell like citrus and lime... hehe, I don't smell it myself

Misha

I've been told that American's smell like cottage cheese. To other Americans, I've been told I often smell of coffee.

These days I wear Bulgari Aqua whenever I have a collared shirt on.

The Americans in Hawaii (mostly a mix of Filipino,Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Marshalese, Polynesian and White) smell like garlic and grease. Its nauseating.

I smell like Gautier Man and soap. I wash my hair atleast twice a day with Axe.

Jes

is oddly aroused
The Americans in Hawaii (mostly a mix of Filipino,Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Marshalese, Polynesian and White) smell like garlic and grease. Its nauseating.

Stay classy, San Diego!

Saoirse

uhmm if Im going out Ill spritz on a light body spray. I have some cheapo stuff from Target that smells like raspberries. I dont normally put anything on.

Tooz

sweet chocolate christ

I smell like Gautier Man and soap. I wash my hair atleast twice a day with Axe.

u smel liek racism

Misha

I just find garlic and grease nauseating. It smells like a damp gym. It's not racist, half my family is Chinese. And Marshallese and Polynesian aren't Asian. People here just have a penchant for garlic and frying things. And not bathing. Infact it is such an issue, it went to the State House that the Bus should have the right to ban people who stink from getting on the bus. The Bus (that's actually the company;s name) lost in court because that "would infringe on people's rights".

msbard90

I've always wanted to know what I smell like. Well, I know what I put on me. I shampoo with Redken and wash up with aveeno oatmeal wash, I've been spraying myself with Victoria's Secret Good Day sunshine, and deodorize with secret baby powder scent. But.... I have always wanted to know, beyond the false chemical smells, what I really really smell like. What does my warmth smell like. Do I smell like a musty closet or like grass? Or like warm baking bread.. Who knows, but I'd like someone to tell me.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
When I met my birth brother for the first time, we discovered that each one of us had a super power. He never brushes his teeth and has no cavities, and I can easily go for more than a week without showering and not stink. Although after 2 weeks of not showering, I've been told that I smell like freshly baked bread.

Micara

Living and Learning
I imagine that I smell kind of fruity most of the time, because I am constantly spraying myself with Victoria's Secert Pure Seduction. It smells like candy to me. I also may smell like Lush, because I use their products a lot, and sometimes True Star perfume. One of the guys at work once told me that I wear the "best perfume ever", so I've stuck with it. :)

frankman

The Eternal Cowboy
mmmmm racism and Axe.

There are parts of the world where they call Axe deodorant Lynx. That's almost worth discriminating against.

As for my smell; it's a bit of a mix between Davidoff Cool Water, Rexona deodorant, whatever shampoo I blindly grabbed at in the supermarket and cigarette smoke in the weekends.

By the way, is it okay for me to post here? I just realize I never really did before.

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
u smel liek racism

wanted to rep you for this, couldn't. dang.

---
I don't know what I smell like except right now I guess I smell like my lotion which is mostly nondescript though lightly floral.

HOWEVER

I love to sniff people. It's a bit off putting and maybe I'm part canine, because (while I don't generally sniff butts) I have been known to meet someone and ask if I can smell their arm pit--it's certainly where you're going to get a concentrated sniff. ...

What?

HappyFA75

At the moment, i smell like Sweat. Cant find my two colognes. I am due to buy some Ferrari cologne. Thanks for the reminder!!!

Latest posts