What do you think about women and breasts?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shazz2602

doing that think you do
I have recently realised that most men and women think that all big women have big breasts. Which is ofcourse not the case.
It actually annoys me when some women with a flat stomach and huge breasts think they are bbw's. I personally think that if you have small boobs and a big stomach or bottom, or huge boobs and a stomach then your a bbw.
What do you think?

I think that pear girls get left out by fa's because were not big enough up top is this the case?

What are your views on breasts and what do you class as a bbw?

Zandoz

Highly irregular
I've said this before, but as far as I am concerned, it's not the size of the cup that makes a woman attractive, it's the woman that fills the cups.

Classification? Those that are willing to have anything to do with me, and those that don't...everything else is likely to result in overlooking a lot of great people.

DeerVictory

Swamp monster
I don't think that we should be telling other women whether they can call themselves a bbw. Why do we always have to attack eachother? A woman who is 300 pounds can call herself a bbw and a woman who is 180 can call herself a BBW.

You know, everyone has things about their body that they don't like. For some women, it might be their large breasts even though their stomach and hips are small. It's not hard to sympathise with them. They may have difficulty finding clothing like the rest of us, or men may not find them attractive compared to the girls who are tiny all over. I myself have smaller breasts in comparison to my stomach and hips, but this makes it easier for me to find shirts and dresses and harder for me to find jeans. This doesn't make me any less of a bbw or any more of a bbw. I am just trying to embrace the mindset of fat acceptance. Hopefully other women are trying to achieve a sense of self-confidence or maybe a place to belong within the fat acceptance community.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I don't think that we should be telling other women whether they can call themselves a bbw. Why do we always have to attack eachother? A woman who is 300 pounds can call herself a bbw and a woman who is 180 can call herself a BBW.

You know, everyone has things about their body that they don't like. For some women, it might be their large breasts even though their stomach and hips are small. It's not hard to sympathise with them. They may have difficulty finding clothing like the rest of us, or men may not find them attractive compared to the girls who are tiny all over. I myself have smaller breasts in comparison to my stomach and hips, but this makes it easier for me to find shirts and dresses and harder for me to find jeans. This doesn't make me any less of a bbw or any more of a bbw. I am just trying to embrace the mindset of fat acceptance. Hopefully other women are trying to achieve a sense of self-confidence or maybe a place to belong within the fat acceptance community.
I can see the point that you are trying to make here Raegan. Its wonderful to have that attitude, however I wouldnt in any way, shape, or form consider a 110 lb. woman with a concave stomach and size FFF breasts a BBW. Again pointing out that its JUST MY OPINION, but to me--the first "B" in BBW represents a plus-sized woman, meaning slightly to morbidly overweight and sometimes taller than average--NOI singularly overtly busty. I believe that is what the op is referring to. She can correct me if I am wrong.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Pic's or it didn't Happen.
I'm with Troubadoo on this one... close-ups even! ;)

I think that pear girls get left out by fa's because were not big enough up top is this the case?
If a FA passes up a pear-shaped girl because "she isn't big enough up top" then he ain't looking in the right places for her cleavage... and that's his own loss!

Reactions: Ivy

Shosh

Susannah
Once again I am 180 pounds and I have big breasts, but I am Susannah. Maybe I am a BBW, maybe I am me.
We all should just love ourselves and our bods, and not get so caught up in the labels possibly?

troubadours

Once again I am 180 pounds and I have big breasts, but I am Susannah. Maybe I am a BBW, maybe I am me.
We all should just love ourselves and our bods, and not get so caught up in the labels possibly?
Susannah Don't Be Ridiculous You Need To Have a Labeled. It Is All That Can Mattered. If You Don'T Have a Label's You Will Not Find A Lover. Anyway About Those Big Breast, Pic's? :bow:

Shosh

Susannah
Susannah Don't Be Ridiculous You Need To Have a Labeled. It Is All That Can Mattered. If You Don'T Have a Label's You Will Not Find A Lover. Anyway About Those Big Breast, Pic's? :bow:
:D You all liquored up again? You seem to always come online when you shloshed.:p

troubadours

:D You all liquored up again? You seem to always come online when you shloshed.:p
ahahaha no, not tonight...just spent too many hours playing a video game and now i feel like being obnoxious and embarrassing myself on the internet. :X

DeerVictory

Swamp monster
I can see the point that you are trying to make here Raegan. Its wonderful to have that attitude, however I wouldnt in any way, shape, or form consider a 110 lb. woman with a concave stomach and size FFF breasts a BBW. Again pointing out that its JUST MY OPINION, but to me--the first "B" in BBW represents a plus-sized woman, meaning slightly to morbidly overweight and sometimes taller than average--NOI singularly overtly busty. I believe that is what the op is referring to. She can correct me if I am wrong.
It's frustrating to me that we feel like we have the right to decide who is big enough and who isn't. How is it your place or mine to correct a girl who calls herself a bbw? I think this is where we isolate ourselves, when we tell women that they're not big enough to be part of our group because we feel that we have it harder than them for some reason. I know what you mean about the hypothetical 110 lb. woman feeling plus sized because of her bigger breasts, but would it be our place to tell her that she isn't welcome here if she did happen to stumble onto this website?

I know that some women have had bad experiences at bashes because the bigger women felt that they shouldn't be here. It has to be tough for girls who are, I don't know, 170 and feel too chubby to be accepted by the general public but not chubby enough to be part of our community.

On a sort of unrelated note, I've always felt that pear-shaped women are actually kind of favoured by FAs. Many of them talk about loving bellies and hips and less about breasts.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
EVERYONE POST PICS OF YOUR TITS NOW!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww come on.....you KNOW you want to..............

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....nevermind............

My bad.......:blush:

olwen

Disco Bear
Raegan, I hear what you and some of the other smaller bbws are saying. I really do get that being stuck in the middle thing. It sucks.

The problem for me tho, and I'm only speaking for myself, is that when someone who weighs 150lbs decides she's a bbw it a) invites confusion and b) is almost like a big ole fuck you to fatter girls.

I have a friend who says he likes "chubby girls" (his words). Okay fine, but then when he shows me pictures or he introduces me to his girlfriends I see women who are at most barley a size 12. How is that chubby? That seems normal to me. But to him "chubby" also does mean that "bigger girls tend to have naturally big boobies," and he like big breasts. This argument comes up every now and again, and we just never agree. It makes me have to wonder what he thinks about someone my size if that's his upper limit of fatness. It makes me wonder what smaller bbws might think of women my size if they think they are fat too. The actual thought is not one I've ever clearly verbalized before cause it just makes me really uncomfortable. I'm not saying all smaller bbws think negatively about bigger bbws, not by any means, but sometimes I just wonder. I know it sounds weird, but I wonder too what I would think about ssbbws if I were smaller and had never been super sized myself.

My own personal cut off is that a woman isn't fat if she doesn't have to shop at a plus size clothing store. The women my friend dates don't have to shop at those stores but he still thinks they are fat.

I feel like this speaks to a larger problem with our society. If women are considered fat if they can't fit into a size 4 or below something is wrong. I feel like there should be a range where a woman's size is neither fat nor skinny, but just average and perfectly universally acceptable as is, and yet all the pressure on us to be a size 4 is so intense and so pervasize that people like my friend think a girl who is a size 10 is pushing some fat limit. It just pisses me off.

....but I know, what's considered fat is just relative and sizes are often relative too. Sometimes that's good and sometimes it's bad. And yes, size acceptance is about accepting all sizes, and part of what draws us to it is the shared experiences that we all might have, but not all of those experiences are going to be shared, just expressed. Which is fine. It applies in all directions. We have to learn to understand and help each other. It all just makes me wish fatness wasn't so relative. It's one of these things that drives me crazy and brings out the bitter person in me.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962

I think they go good together....

:D

On a more serious note, I believe that there's no hard-fast rule as to when a woman is or is not a BBW. It all depends on the woman and how she views herself. And if a woman's self-esteem is enhanced by her considering herself a BBW, why should anyone else deny her the right to call herself one?

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962

I think they go good together....

:D

On a more serious note, I believe that there's no hard-fast rule as to when a woman is or is not a BBW. It all depends on the woman and how she views herself. And if a woman's self-esteem is enhanced by her considering herself a BBW, why should anyone else deny her the right to call herself one?

Cors

Delurking
I have recently realised that most men and women think that all big women have big breasts. Which is ofcourse not the case.
It actually annoys me when some women with a flat stomach and huge breasts think they are bbw's. I personally think that if you have small boobs and a big stomach or bottom, or huge boobs and a stomach then your a bbw.
What do you think?

What are your views on breasts and what do you class as a bbw?
I appreciate big women of all shapes! From what I can see, pear-shaped BBWs and women in general tend to be a big hit with guys, non-FAs included because of the whole primitive waist-to-hip ratio thing. If you consider it, pear-shaped BBWs do tend to have larger breasts than the average woman even if it might be small compared to their body size. 42B breasts actually have the same volume as 36DDD, even if the shape is significantly different.

I am barely 100lbs and am unfortunate enough to be endowed with natural G cups. I take a 28 band size though, which means my breasts have the same volume as someone who wears a 36DD to put it in perspective. I personally do not identify as a BBW or get placed in that category, but I have often been called voluptuous, curvy etc. - words some people see as reserved for BBWs and SSBBWs. It doesn't help that many sites only offer a choice of Slim, Average and Curvy when it comes to describing body types.

There will always be people who mislabel themselves, or simply go by a different definition and even though it can be frustrating if they are so far from the norm that it is seen as trivialising your issues, there is not much you can do about that. I personally believe that there shouldn't be a cut-off point and that people should have the freedom to label themselves if they can identify with the cause. Someone like Susannah who used to be bigger, understand the struggles and then lost weight is no less a BBW than she was and shouldn't be seen as such.