What do you want to know about the opposite sex.

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Ample Pie, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jul 17, 2007 #81

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I've been an international dater, so I have no reaction to either/or. Frankly... un is nice... in my experience, they've been more sensitive and responsive to more playful/interesting touches.

But I really don't care either way, and don't find one visually more appealing than another, etc.

2. Jul 17, 2007 #82

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

My first husband was circumsized....there was a noticeable scar that bothered me. Not because it look disfigured but more because of my inexperience looking at penises at the time and it always made me wonder what in hell was wrong with the person that circumsized him. That MUST have hurt :blink:

My second husband - the guy I was married to for 14 years- was not circumsized. His actually looked more "natural" to me i.e. no scar. Will I say the sex was better? Yes indeedy- but I think that was more to do with the relationship. However, the bf after my husband was cut. I never enjoyed sex with him as much. Foreskin? Size? Mentality? Don't know but let's just leave it at I don't mind an uncircumsized guy- ain't a damn thing wrong with it.

*for some reason, I feel the need to "defend" the uncircumsized guys..... things I have heard said, I suppose *shrugs*

**thinking back, when I first saw the ex-bf's penis, I thought circumsized but had to ask to make sure.... he had no scar. It's hard for me to really tell the difference, to be honest. It really isn't THAT important in the grand scheme of things.

3. Jul 17, 2007 #83

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

I'm reminded of my exes when with another man because everything I know about male sexuality I learned from my exes. They are my "point of reference". That being said, I would say that it's totally uncool to bring up exes all the time- especially in bed. I had an ex one time feel compelled to tell me how much he loved his ex-wife still... he did this immediately after having sex with me, sitting on my bed, while both of us were still undressed. He deserved a good bitch slap for that one, imo.

4. Jul 17, 2007 #84

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

I know I'm going to sound like such a bitch..but I can't handle an uncut penis if the guy has a lot of pre-cum.

Story time:

I was dating this guy..and we were about to have some sex. Those of you who know me..know that my favorite thing to do is to give head. That's where my little saying came from...about "This fat girl making an Aethiest say God." no offense..

Anyway, we had been building up to that point and he went to show me how to roll back the foreskin and when he did a huge glob of precum came out. ACK. I have a really weak stomach and that folks did me in...I seriously couldn't continue with anything more...I felt so bad about it..but I just couldn't think about doing it to him without gagging. *sigh*

So, I am biased..but if it really came down to this being the right guy..I would just ask him to help by taking care of the precum so I couldn't see..lol

Violet_Beauregard likes this.
  5. Jul 17, 2007 #85

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

That sounds so absolutely effing nasty...... but then again, I never see/notice the pre-cum others mention from time to time. :doh:

Perhaps, I'm just lucky :p

6. Jul 17, 2007 #86

TheSadeianLinguist

TheSadeianLinguist

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated

I really do not like circumcised penises. I think it's just unnecessary surgery. (My mama is German. Big surprise. :rolleyes: ) I'm like a PETA person for penises I guess. Nutty, but well-intentioned.

Ivy likes this.
  7. Jul 17, 2007 #87

Ample Pie

Ample Pie

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem

Yeah but you can't take it out on the penis or, generally, the guys who own the penises---these things tend to happen before the guys have ultimate control over their junk.

8. Jul 18, 2007 #88

TheSadeianLinguist

TheSadeianLinguist

TheSadeianLinguist

Coin-Operated

True. It's akin to being with someone who grew up raised in such a vastly different culture though.

Avoiding buzzwords like "MUTILATION!!!," I just think the idea of cutting off part of someone's body out of tradition, and being cool with it, is unnerving.

9. Jul 18, 2007 #89

BeaBea

BeaBea

BeaBea

Man up or move on!

Being an English girlie I'm far more used to un-circumcised than circumcised but either is good. It's always a voyage of discover each time you get to see what you're dealing with :) Anyone who thinks un-cut = unclean is dating the wrong man. Theres absolutely NO reason for it to be anything other than spotlessly clean. I manage to keep Miss Puss* scrupulously pristine and I cant see her so the gentleman I date have NO excuse!

Regarding head - I love to give it but I've dated men who really aren't that fussed about it. I got used to it being missing from our repertoire but I'd be sad if I never ever got to do it ever again. Regarding receiving though, errr, well if he enjoys it then I'm quite happy to let him, or sit on his face, or whatever but it really doesn't do much for me. I don't think I can be the only one so why don't men believe me? I've heard variations on 'Well your previous men just haven't been doing it right' so many times but it doesn't make a lot of difference to my enjoyment I'm afraid.

So, my question is, I'm a sexually confident woman so when I say 'It doesn't do much for me' why do some men seem to think I have body issues, hang-ups or am critiquing their technique? How can I deliver the message in a way that wont make them dive between my thighs like an orgasm seeking missile for the next four hours?

Tracey xx

* Thank you Les, I LOVE that expression! I may re-christen her in your honour!

10. Jul 18, 2007 #90

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

In Rememberance In Remembrance

I might be late to this but - NO TEETH.

11. Jul 18, 2007 #91

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

THAT depends on the guy..lol..I've been guys who enjoyed a little bit of teeth action :D

I think the key to a great blow job is enjoying yourself. I know the guys I have been with love seeing me enjoying myself..and knowing that it's not something I feel like I have to do..but something I definitely want to do and initiate..LOL

For me, the biggest turn on is watching a guy watch me. I do my best to keep eye contact with him..:D

12. Jul 18, 2007 #92

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

I gotta ask - if you are that into giving oral - pre-cum should be no big deal. They all have it. I'm just a bit confused. I love oral, pre-cum is part of the package.

13. Jul 18, 2007 #93

Ample Pie

Ample Pie

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem

Tracey:

I'm sooo with you. Receiving oral just isn't one of my favorite parts of sex. I've told guys that before and they either don't believe me or tell me my last boyfriends were doing it wrong or think it's because I have some hang up. Not the case, it just doesn't do a whole lot for me. Bah.

14. Jul 18, 2007 #94

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

I have never heard a guy say he likes teeth in a BJ. But that's just me.:)

15. Jul 18, 2007 #95

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

REALLY???? REALLY?????? That's the best part for me. I can have multiple orgasms with oral but not with penetration.

16. Jul 18, 2007 #96

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

Oh jeez, now we are about to open another can of worms.....

I'm not really "multi-orgasmic". On the few occasions that I can have a second one, it takes a while. Any others like me? or am I doing something wrong?

and someone please tell me about the g-spot? I think I have had those but once again, a very rare occasion. It's usually the clit action I need. Ladies?

17. Jul 18, 2007 #97

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

Sandie_Zitkus

For me multiple-orgasms have always been possible - but - they became much more intense and much more frequent after I turned 40.

I'm not going to go into detail but there is something a man can do to me that will bring me to orgasm without ever touching my genitals. I've already said too much so that's all I'm sayin.

18. Jul 18, 2007 #98

Wagimawr

Wagimawr

Wagimawr

I'll tell you as soon as they no longer tickle me. >_<

19. Jul 18, 2007 #99

Kareda

Kareda

Kareda

Kare~N~da

Same here, penetration O's are few & far between but clitoral- hell yes! (TMI but the only way I can ejaculate, too)

As for pre-cum. Im one that doesn't care for it, for me it tastes different then the actual cum later- But its not much and not a big deal, just keep going and enjoy the good stuff shortly thereafter, lol.

As for the Question as to whether there is a preference between uncirc/circ I have only seen IRL circ so I cannot comment on a preference. I will say though I had no pre-conceived ideas of uncirc and certainly have never thought they are not clean. Who comes up with that stuff???

20. Jul 18, 2007 #100

Waxwing

Waxwing

Waxwing

Reckless Hero

So part of me wishes that I didn't have a preference in this, because I feel that it's in some sense none of my business.

But.

The majority of my sexual experiences have been with circumcised men. Because of this..well conditioning I guess, I am more attracted to and comfortable with, a cut man. I know what to do with it. Aesthetically I love it. If there's suddenly a new part!? What the hell? I don't now what to do with that!

But, okay, I learned what to do with that and still I find myself more comfortable with the old circumcised standard.

There's an instinctual reaction when your would-be lover drops trou and has an unexpected Tab A to go in your Slot B. My first reaction is always, "what are we in Europe?"