What do you want to know about the opposite sex.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigvegan

Whatever you prefer is fine, but leave your kid's genitalia alone.

I mean what kind of welcome into the world is that?

Hi, welcome to Earth young man, don't mind us, we're just going to take a razor to your johnson.

Fuck that. Leave your kid's bits alone.

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Hi, welcome to Earth young man, don't mind us, we're just going to take a razor to your johnson.
Compared to what some parents do to their kids heads I dont see it as too big an issue.

Seriously though, this operation does have cultural and religious significance so your tone concerns me somewhat. I'm not jewish, I dont have kids and I'm not saying its right or wrong or anything else - but please show some tolerance.

Tracey

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Please don't continue this conversation here... the thread shouldn't be derailed with a pro/con circumcision discussion.

If you want/need to have that, please start a Hyde Park thread, because I promise you it will be heated and full of disparate opinions.

/mod

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
I admit that I'm concerned that my somewhat amusing "tab A slot B" joke is being overlooked. I trust that this is not the case.

:D

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I admit that I'm concerned that my somewhat amusing "tab A slot B" joke is being overlooked. I trust that this is not the case.

:D
I laughed but then just started thinking about your slot B and I've been distracted since then.

MisticalMisty

I gotta ask - if you are that into giving oral - pre-cum should be no big deal. They all have it. I'm just a bit confused. I love oral, pre-cum is part of the package.
There's a difference when a cock is just leaking precum and when skin is rolled back and like 5 tablespoons spill out at one time....it just grossed me out..lol

Reactions: Ash

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Oh jeez, now we are about to open another can of worms.....

I'm not really "multi-orgasmic". On the few occasions that I can have a second one, it takes a while. Any others like me? or am I doing something wrong?

and someone please tell me about the g-spot? I think I have had those but once again, a very rare occasion. It's usually the clit action I need. Ladies?
I am also not 'multi orgasmic' and I sometimes feel that I am abnormal..not because I think most women ARE, but there is so much stress when so many men are so into ...numbers..oy ( and it is said that many men can be and are multi- orgasmic..that would be interesting to witness ). I am open to the idea of it..it is kind of a nice thought..heh...but a single big one sure is delicious..too:) I can continue having 'reactions' after The Big One, but they are not orgasms.

Funny thing about the G-spot..'they' are now saying that not all women have them..damn...just more stuff to feel insecure about. I find it feels good exploring that region, but I think I need to experiment a bit more.

when I am in chat, some people say they should not go in there when hungry, since food is sometimes the topic of conversation......this thread is making me a lil sad..and.......hungry

Kareda

Kare~N~da
Funny thing about the G-spot..'they' are now saying that not all women have them..damn...just more stuff to feel insecure about. I find it feels good exploring that region, but I think I need to experiment a bit more.
Just a hint if you have not already done so- Buy a G Spot vibe (Adameve has a G-gasm delight that is wicked cheap but oh so good!) and position it towards your tummy after it enters about 4 inches.

Happy Exploring :D

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert
THAT depends on the guy..lol..I've been guys who enjoyed a little bit of teeth action :D

I think the key to a great blow job is enjoying yourself. I know the guys I have been with love seeing me enjoying myself..and knowing that it's not something I feel like I have to do..but something I definitely want to do and initiate..LOL

For me, the biggest turn on is watching a guy watch me. I do my best to keep eye contact with him..:D
I love that too...it's the biggest turn on for me, as well.

Violet_Beauregard

First off... this thread is cracking me up! I LOVE reading everyone's thoughts.

Ummm... let's see.... prefer circumsized... just like it clean and neat.

Love giving a blow job... like Waxy, I pride myself on doing it well. Like Misty, I really enjoy it. I was with a guy for a long time and that was his preference above intercourse. So, I got really good at it. He also preferred to go down on me, BUT, it did/does absolutely NOTHING for me. SO, I spent a lot of time quite unsatisfied... to say the least. Still love giving a good BJ, but the last few guys I have been with enjoy it, but it's not everything to them like the other guy. I've been lucky enough to have a couple who really enjoy intercourse, so that's been great! (BTW, ditto on the guy watching me... and eye contact)

I can be multi-orgasmic if I'm using a vib, but not manually....and orgasms are non-existent when receiving oral.

OK, my question is NON sex related..... Guys (and girls too, I guess)... at what point in a relationship, would you consider this person your exclusive significant other? At what point would you say to your friends... "My girlfriend and I are doing such-and-such this weekend..." or "My boyfriend and I are doing this-or-that tonight..." When do you consider yourselves officially a "couple"??? A week, 2 weeks... a month?? When?

Waxwing

Reckless Hero
He also preferred to go down on me, BUT, it did/does absolutely NOTHING for me. SO, I spent a lot of time quite unsatisfied... to say the least.
Me too! I don't like it At All, and that's always been an issue. Guys think that I'm lying and/or "never had it done right" but I just do not dig. I'm a performer not an audience member. ;)

OK, my question is NON sex related..... Guys (and girls too, I guess)... at what point in a relationship, would you consider this person your exclusive significant other? At what point would you say to your friends... "My girlfriend and I are doing such-and-such this weekend..." or "My boyfriend and I are doing this-or-that tonight..." When do you consider yourselves officially a "couple"??? A week, 2 weeks... a month?? When?
This is a great and tough question. For me it's more frequency than time. If I see someone once a month for 3 months, well, that could just be someone I'm dating casually. But if I wake up with you, and we get some breakfast, and two days later see a movie, and next Saturday we go to a BBQ...if I'm seeing you often I might feel more attached. But I always have The Converstaion before I use the word Boyfriend or Girlfriend and before I assume exclusivity.

I'm pragmatic about those things because I'm in essence a terrible romantic. I will fall in love with you at the drop of a hat, but I'll make sure it's okay before I say so.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
There's no time period for me... it's just when you're both in "that place". You usually have a Conversation that lets you both know you're there, you don't want to see others, etc. I've dated people and become exclusive after a week, and I've dated others for 3 years and never become exclusive. It really depends on where you both are and what you're looking for.

If it was after a certain period of time, I doubt most people would ever go past date xx or week xx... seems like a LOT of pressure.

Violet_Beauregard

Oh yeah... I've gotten the "you never had someone do it right" thing too... yawn. I agree...I'm a performer too.

I agree on the frequency thing. VERY long story short, the majority (and I say 90%) of my relationships have been with married guys (sad, but true) so I didn't have the luxury of The Conversation. I met a guy online recently and never met in person, but I was ready for The Conversation, and I think he was too. What happened after that... another LONG story.

I'm a romantic too... I'll fall in love in a heartbeat, but won't say the dreaded "boyfriend" word, without getting the okay.

Me too! I don't like it At All, and that's always been an issue. Guys think that I'm lying and/or "never had it done right" but I just do not dig. I'm a performer not an audience member. ;)

This is a great and tough question. For me it's more frequency than time. If I see someone once a month for 3 months, well, that could just be someone I'm dating casually. But if I wake up with you, and we get some breakfast, and two days later see a movie, and next Saturday we go to a BBQ...if I'm seeing you often I might feel more attached. But I always have The Converstaion before I use the word Boyfriend or Girlfriend and before I assume exclusivity.

I'm pragmatic about those things because I'm in essence a terrible romantic. I will fall in love with you at the drop of a hat, but I'll make sure it's okay before I say so.

Violet_Beauregard

I agree about knowing you're in "that place". Every situation is different. Definitely.

(I love how it's referred to as "The Conversation".... but it's accurate! LOL)

There's no time period for me... it's just when you're both in "that place". You usually have a Conversation that lets you both know you're there, you don't want to see others, etc. I've dated people and become exclusive after a week, and I've dated others for 3 years and never become exclusive. It really depends on where you both are and what you're looking for.

If it was after a certain period of time, I doubt most people would ever go past date xx or week xx... seems like a LOT of pressure.

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad
Just a hint if you have not already done so- Buy a G Spot vibe (Adameve has a G-gasm delight that is wicked cheap but oh so good!) and position it towards your tummy after it enters about 4 inches.

Happy Exploring :D
*L*...thanks....yeah...I have seen the toys made for this and I do know the area, as I have gone up there on my own.......this thread IS a hoot.....I was just about to say that I would report back here after I bought the toy....:D

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Sex can be a wholly wonderful intimate experience... and other times it can be a really funny game of twister.. but NO TV. The Radio is okay ifs its some form of rock or jazz.. but not country. ;)

And no mirrors. And shoo the dog out too.

Group builder