What do you want to know about the opposite sex.

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by Ample Pie, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Jul 18, 2007 #101

bigvegan

bigvegan

bigvegan

Whatever you prefer is fine, but leave your kid's genitalia alone.

I mean what kind of welcome into the world is that?

Hi, welcome to Earth young man, don't mind us, we're just going to take a razor to your johnson.

Fuck that. Leave your kid's bits alone.

TheSadeianLinguist likes this.
  2. Jul 18, 2007 #102

BeaBea

BeaBea

BeaBea

Man up or move on!

Compared to what some parents do to their kids heads I dont see it as too big an issue.

Seriously though, this operation does have cultural and religious significance so your tone concerns me somewhat. I'm not jewish, I dont have kids and I'm not saying its right or wrong or anything else - but please show some tolerance.

Tracey

Santaclear likes this.
  3. Jul 18, 2007 #103

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Please don't continue this conversation here... the thread shouldn't be derailed with a pro/con circumcision discussion.

If you want/need to have that, please start a Hyde Park thread, because I promise you it will be heated and full of disparate opinions.

/mod

4. Jul 18, 2007 #104

Waxwing

Waxwing

Waxwing

Reckless Hero

I admit that I'm concerned that my somewhat amusing "tab A slot B" joke is being overlooked. I trust that this is not the case.

:D

5. Jul 18, 2007 #105

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I laughed but then just started thinking about your slot B and I've been distracted since then.

6. Jul 18, 2007 #106

Mini

Mini

Mini

Right, not nice

Family Guy ruined it for you. :p

7. Jul 18, 2007 #107

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty

There's a difference when a cock is just leaking precum and when skin is rolled back and like 5 tablespoons spill out at one time....it just grossed me out..lol

Ash likes this.
  8. Jul 18, 2007 #108

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

flicks a booger on conrad

I am also not 'multi orgasmic' and I sometimes feel that I am abnormal..not because I think most women ARE, but there is so much stress when so many men are so into ...numbers..oy ( and it is said that many men can be and are multi- orgasmic..that would be interesting to witness ). I am open to the idea of it..it is kind of a nice thought..heh...but a single big one sure is delicious..too:) I can continue having 'reactions' after The Big One, but they are not orgasms.

Funny thing about the G-spot..'they' are now saying that not all women have them..damn...just more stuff to feel insecure about. I find it feels good exploring that region, but I think I need to experiment a bit more.

when I am in chat, some people say they should not go in there when hungry, since food is sometimes the topic of conversation......this thread is making me a lil sad..and.......hungry

9. Jul 18, 2007 #109

Kareda

Kareda

Kareda

Kare~N~da

Just a hint if you have not already done so- Buy a G Spot vibe (Adameve has a G-gasm delight that is wicked cheap but oh so good!) and position it towards your tummy after it enters about 4 inches.

Happy Exploring :D

10. Jul 18, 2007 #110

Ash

Ash

Ash

Smash DimensionsModel

Fixed!

morecharacters

11. Jul 18, 2007 #111

Butterbelly

Butterbelly

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert

I love that too...it's the biggest turn on for me, as well.

12. Jul 18, 2007 #112

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

First off... this thread is cracking me up! I LOVE reading everyone's thoughts.

Ummm... let's see.... prefer circumsized... just like it clean and neat.

Love giving a blow job... like Waxy, I pride myself on doing it well. Like Misty, I really enjoy it. I was with a guy for a long time and that was his preference above intercourse. So, I got really good at it. He also preferred to go down on me, BUT, it did/does absolutely NOTHING for me. SO, I spent a lot of time quite unsatisfied... to say the least. Still love giving a good BJ, but the last few guys I have been with enjoy it, but it's not everything to them like the other guy. I've been lucky enough to have a couple who really enjoy intercourse, so that's been great! (BTW, ditto on the guy watching me... and eye contact)

I can be multi-orgasmic if I'm using a vib, but not manually....and orgasms are non-existent when receiving oral.

OK, my question is NON sex related..... Guys (and girls too, I guess)... at what point in a relationship, would you consider this person your exclusive significant other? At what point would you say to your friends... "My girlfriend and I are doing such-and-such this weekend..." or "My boyfriend and I are doing this-or-that tonight..." When do you consider yourselves officially a "couple"??? A week, 2 weeks... a month?? When?

13. Jul 18, 2007 #113

Waxwing

Waxwing

Waxwing

Reckless Hero

Me too! I don't like it At All, and that's always been an issue. Guys think that I'm lying and/or "never had it done right" but I just do not dig. I'm a performer not an audience member. ;)

This is a great and tough question. For me it's more frequency than time. If I see someone once a month for 3 months, well, that could just be someone I'm dating casually. But if I wake up with you, and we get some breakfast, and two days later see a movie, and next Saturday we go to a BBQ...if I'm seeing you often I might feel more attached. But I always have The Converstaion before I use the word Boyfriend or Girlfriend and before I assume exclusivity.

I'm pragmatic about those things because I'm in essence a terrible romantic. I will fall in love with you at the drop of a hat, but I'll make sure it's okay before I say so.

14. Jul 18, 2007 #114

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰

There's no time period for me... it's just when you're both in "that place". You usually have a Conversation that lets you both know you're there, you don't want to see others, etc. I've dated people and become exclusive after a week, and I've dated others for 3 years and never become exclusive. It really depends on where you both are and what you're looking for.

If it was after a certain period of time, I doubt most people would ever go past date xx or week xx... seems like a LOT of pressure.

15. Jul 18, 2007 #115

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

Oh yeah... I've gotten the "you never had someone do it right" thing too... yawn. I agree...I'm a performer too.

I agree on the frequency thing. VERY long story short, the majority (and I say 90%) of my relationships have been with married guys (sad, but true) so I didn't have the luxury of The Conversation. I met a guy online recently and never met in person, but I was ready for The Conversation, and I think he was too. What happened after that... another LONG story.

I'm a romantic too... I'll fall in love in a heartbeat, but won't say the dreaded "boyfriend" word, without getting the okay.

16. Jul 18, 2007 #116

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard

I agree about knowing you're in "that place". Every situation is different. Definitely.

(I love how it's referred to as "The Conversation".... but it's accurate! LOL)

17. Jul 18, 2007 #117

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

*L*...thanks....yeah...I have seen the toys made for this and I do know the area, as I have gone up there on my own.......this thread IS a hoot.....I was just about to say that I would report back here after I bought the toy....:D

18. Jul 18, 2007 #118

mossystate

mossystate

mossystate

I have to say that this has me confused...ummm....wha?....lol

19. Jul 18, 2007 #119

Ivy

Ivy

Ivy

more cake, please! DimensionsModel

i once had an ex who liked me to BITE his dick during oral. so, they do exist.

20. Jul 18, 2007 #120

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

Sex can be a wholly wonderful intimate experience... and other times it can be a really funny game of twister.. but NO TV. The Radio is okay ifs its some form of rock or jazz.. but not country. ;)

And no mirrors. And shoo the dog out too.